• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What Made You Frown Today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
Crashed my car for the first time ever. Small fender bender but still. Keep ya distance when behind someone. They like breaking for no reason! lol Literally he stopped in a no stopping zone and i wasn't paying attention. So my fault as i wasnt paying attention :(
Sorry about that @Cratos driving defensively is always needed as I am sure you can say ........

Cratos

Crashed my car for the first time ever. Small fender bender but still. Keep ya distance when behind someone. They like breaking for no reason! lol Literally he stopped in a no stopping zone and i wasn't paying attention. So my fault as i wasnt paying attention :(
Sorry about that @Cratos driving defensively is always needed as I am sure you can say ........
Most definitely :( Despite being accident free my whole life you can always be humbled and learn new things :) Stay safe everyone!! Check ya blind spots and rather be 2min late than no arrive! My Shiny new bumper is on its way :) lol

Binky

Celebrity PRer
My husband had heart valve repair surgery a little over a year ago. Last night he passed out -- out of nowhere -- and crumbled to the ground. Scared me to death! He is ok and it was not his heart. Still super scary.
I am so sorry to hear this @Blackbird123 but thank God it wasn't your husband's heart. I can only imagine how terrified you were....I hope he doesn't have anymore spells like that & that he's doing well now :hug:

ohanes

Honorable member
The familiar feeling of anxiety, resistance to working, and depression ... been like this for years now.

As I've gotten older (70) I'm slower, weaker, and more isolated....the pandemic hasn't helped.

Major frown: reading the news everyday that wars continue, violence continues, and people continue harming each other

illbananas

Honorable member
The fact the United States is short on baby formula, yet our government doesn't seem to care until it hits front page news. Then they only care because they see it as a political issue that could harm their administration, but don't seem to care that real people and children are affected. Especially when the White House press secretary answers a reporter who asked the question what parents supposed to do, with "Ask your doctor". Shocking. :(

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks