• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What Made You Frown Today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
Black Flies :mad: Tiny flying biting insects swarming all around me as I'm gardening. Thank God they're only here for the month of May.......
How are the May Flies doing today @Binky .

it is just about summer time where I am at.......so pests are different.

Binky

Celebrity PRer
Black Flies :mad: Tiny flying biting insects swarming all around me as I'm gardening. Thank God they're only here for the month of May.......
How are the May Flies doing today @Binky .

it is just about summer time where I am at.......so pests are different.
Hi @BlueBell. Yesterday was awful with them. I got bit on my ear which is so swollen this morning. The only time they don't seem to bother me are on windy days. But they will soon be gone to be replaced by the deerflies, which aren't as bad but still aggravating. lol The joys of country living:ROFLMAO:

LittleDabbie

*waves* Omg I remember Binky!! And Lucy in the Sky, and a few others ;)

I wish i could remember my old screen name but. LOL

Anyway Hi Binky its been forever but i think the last time we talked was about your son and his new job in the cannabis industry! Boy was that along time ago eh?

I seen lucy last posted in 2018 I wonder how shes doing these days, Seems alot of people left around 2018? What happend? Fill me in what did i miss over the past years ??

Binky

Celebrity PRer
*waves* Omg I remember Binky!! And Lucy in the Sky, and a few others ;)

I wish i could remember my old screen name but. LOL

Anyway Hi Binky its been forever but i think the last time we talked was about your son and his new job in the cannabis industry! Boy was that along time ago eh?

I seen lucy last posted in 2018 I wonder how shes doing these days, Seems alot of people left around 2018? What happend? Fill me in what did i miss over the past years ??
Hi @LittleDabbie! Welcome back! I wish I knew what your user name used to be. You sure do seem to remember me since it's apparent we've talked before. I probably still have you on my friends list with your previous name....If you should remember it make sure you let me know if you can. Lucy in the sky hasn't been back, like so many other members that used to post frequently. I just hope they're all ok. But there are still other longtime members that pop in here & there are lots of very nice newer members here too now.

I hope you've been well & let me know if you should remember your old user name.....Have a great weekend & once again welcome back:happy:

somuchforthat22

Honorable member
i gave up a huge lead in an "important" league game in a hockey game i play online. lost in overtime. threw my controller and everything. pretty pathetic, but what can i say, i'm a competitive guy.

LittleDabbie

I've been living off 4-6 hours of sleep for years and its so broken sleep i wake up 5-6 times a night.

tonight were gonna try 30mg cyclobenzaprine with the usual unisom and sit around till it all kicks in.

Did get a few confirmations that some people are getting there orders from a pharmacy i just recently tried out so i have hope saving grace is on the way!

LittleDabbie

The current state of medicine in michigan.. Thanks to the DEA's relentless Doctor hunt Its becoming a nightmare for patients to get legit treatment that actually works.

Doc wrote in my file in no uncertain terms, that there is no role for chronic pain medication in my treatment..

Also made it clear he would be the one treating my ADHD and the shrink is only for an evaluation :( DAMNIT I really wanted a long term shrink as it seems alot easier to get scripts written from them ...

Alas I shall just keep doing what i've been and hope to fucking god if i can get stimmys they don't require me to pee in a cup before hand :\

Fuck this country's medical system and the police who insist on knowing better then the docs, i'm not saying theres not bad apples out there, but this blanket attack on anyone who writes a prescription for a combo of meds is ludacris, If a doctor gives a patient opiods and benzos thats enough to trigger the DEA to investigate that doctor and the presense alone is enough to spook whatever office hired the doctor.

Why does the government not just become our healthcare provider since they seem to know what medications we shouldn';t be mixing.

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
Gosh this is one of the best and longest running threads on the forum. So today what made me frown.

Just missing friends on this forum..........

Missing the friendly interchange of words and thoughts of what has been happening ...........Make sense?

weezy1966

Lapsed Senior Member
UPDATE: It's in my hands now. Just got delivered without that "out for delivery" scan. There's a 1st for everything now I feel foolish for putting the comment on this page in the 1st place....

LittleDabbie

My mail man has not shown up yet, always when im waiting for something do they take all day to get here :( Don't think my international order is gonna be here anytime soon either, sadly no idea since i didn't pay for tracking on that order lol

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks