• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What Made You Frown Today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

weezy1966

Lapsed Senior Member
My mail man has not shown up yet, always when im waiting for something do they take all day to get here :( Don't think my international order is gonna be here anytime soon either, sadly no idea since i didn't pay for tracking on that order lol
Oh honey I know right? 🤣
I'm sending you the very BEST vibes I can right now!!! Please update me when you get it. And I admire you that you didn't pay for the tracking because it'll just drive you bats**t crazy checking and re-checking the tracking number! Lol

ohanes

Distinguished member
I have chronic pain and tension in my cervical vertebrae ... aching neck and shoulders all the time.

Have tried just about everything, but this doesn't ever seem to get resolved.

If anyone has any ideas or experiences with something similar, please let me know

Thanks Everyone

weezy1966

Lapsed Senior Member
I have chronic pain and tension in my cervical vertebrae ... aching neck and shoulders all the time.

If anyone has any ideas or experiences with something similar, please let me know

Thanks Everyone
So for me after a botched back surgery in 1999 which the surgeon "nicked" (their words not mine) a nerve that left me with my right leg being asleep all the time, like a pins and needles feeling that now aches all the time.
What worked for me is stretching I get on my tippie toes 😂 and put my arms up in the air to stretch. I do this every night. What also helps with the constant aching is Gabapentin (which is not an opioid even tho it's a scheduled drug in my State 🤔) that helps with the nerve pain. I don't take it everyday only when my last 2 toes on my right foot act up. When they do it's like every 5 min it feels like someone is sticking me with a hot poker into those toes. It's hell! Anyways I hope you'll try stretching if you haven't already.

LittleDabbie

Thanks Everyone

I as diagnosed with Spinal arthritis in my C 5 6 7 8 and L-4 and L-5, Staying HYDRATED With plenty of water is #1 importantooooo, #2 is doing backwards stretches to help relocate the disc back into its original position instead of pressed in 1 direction or the other outward from repetitive bending/etc

Talk to your dr if you have one about PT it really helps alot for me might for you as well!

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
My agoraphobia.

Since pandemic started in early 2020,

I have developed a tremendous fear of stepping outside.

I miss the natural world that's right out my front door.

Seems I am my own worst enemy.

Best of luck to everyone here
So sorry that you seem to be your own worst enemy @ohanes
I do relate to you.
Good Luck .

LittleDabbie

Heat and humidity today are 90+ ugh.. time for the A/C im pouring swear and all i did was carry a new tv in the house for mom and set that up :\

weezy1966

Lapsed Senior Member
I overslept for work, that hasn't happened in years. Now I can't seem to get in the groove at work. Finishing my lunch break hoping that will help getting through the rest of the day :yawn:

smo1959

Honorable member
Realizing that I am the age that my parents were when I started to think of them as "old". On the inside, I feel the same as I did 40 years ago...on the outside...not so much! I honestly thought I would have it all figured out by now.

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
Frowning, well thinking of past happiness on this forum.

And now some folks are, well not so friendly..
but anyway, doesn't matter.
I enjoy this forum greatly!

Just saying some folks are bummers.....
and everyone already knows that.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks