• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What Made You Frown Today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

LittleDabbie

My new PT guy today was like 20 years old.. ugh i'm not sure why it bothered me so much but trying to take direction from this kid was like watching sesame street..

And then he starts doing HIS pt right next to me? like wtf? I'm paying for my session and your doing your session while you get paid?

Just kinda irked me a lil like do your job ya lil shit. But then i remind my self i was a 20 year old with adhd too and now look at me! I'm just older... lol

LittleDabbie

Frowning cause i took a cpl kpins this morning in hopes of sleeping thru the weekend but I guess tolerance thanks to teh last cpl weekends have made it so its not as strong and im not nearly as tired as i should be :(

Delta L1011

Eminent member
Thinking about the stock market
@ohanes Yes, Mate, I also am "Thinking about the stock market" (especially my losses in the past 10 to 13 years, too !
For example: My First Union/Wachovia bank Stock was worth 31.12.2007 US $ 142,894.00 on 2,875 shares, but
by, 31.12. 2009, when Wells Fargo purchased the failure of Wachovia Bank, my stock of once 2,575 shares was worth
only 273 shares, of Wells Fargo, US $12,597.75. of only US $ 12,317.00 in value of 27.9..2021 was still only worth for 275 shares
of US $ 12,597.75. (The basic reason after a bidding war, happened when the Feds, discovered that Wachovia ran a huge
"scam" (my choice of words) by employing Real Estate "whores" to market, high risk, consumer Mortgages, to those who
normally would NOT qualify, & Wachovia, were in co-hoots with USA Mortgage brokers, & Property licensed property
evaluators, & sold tens of thousands to countries in the European Union. IMHO based on long term trust of US historical system.

When this was so called discovered, the Wachovia bank stock took a huge plunge from as high as US 58.00 per share to less than
4 cents a share, thus, the NY Stock Market, and/or Nasdaq, removed the tickler symbol from Wall Street. Citi Bank & Wells Fargo,
competed for the "Mooch" bids, & finally Well Fargo won, BUT the real losers were both the stockholders who had no choice but, sell
stocks, + such as Greece, who already were not fond of Americans, & this caused a deeper resentment to citizens of Greece & other
E.U. countries. And, I don't blame any country in Europe or the EU for devaluing their currency, by holding so called very undesirable
USA stocks, greatly over valued, * with most likely slow payers & default, (the worst case scenario).

To add more grief, as @ohanes stated, I've owned General Electric Stock for over 25 years, & as recently as my
700 shares of General Electric stock,
on 15.2.2013 US $ 40,600.00 but by 31.9.2021 had increased to US $69,869.00 in value Source: Bloomberg & NYSE from the Wall
Street Journal & my annual & quarterly reports from GE, confirmed this positive news.
Now, I receive a official letter, earlier this year (2022) that my GE stock is worth zero in value as the "target specific GE stocks have
all closed out Including the tickler symbol, as essentially my version of GE stock is broke, & out of business !!! Lesson learned:

keep very close attention, to your investments, especially to read your annual stock & monthly stock reports, & use at least 3 versions
of evaluations, (like shopping for a new car) etc.

Thus my net worth, compared to 31.12.2003 has dropped around 51% by 31.12.2011. and now ten years later, my net worth is now
down to about 37% of my net worth, in the span of 2003 to 2021, of 18 years. (compared to year 2003). I still have a condominium**
in a Limited Partnership, where I own 30.33% of the current market value + another 30.33% in about 25 aged rental properties, thus
I am not on food stamps or welfare, but, I have lost so much $$$ since I turned 55 yrs old, I do worry (as many of us do) about living
on a retirement income, as my "yearning & earning days are mostly over"........That's it, for my dumping session.
** the good news, is my 1,750 SF condo, has no Mortgage, & is debt free, & my other stocks, all utility stocks, from Canada, to the
Carolinas, Georgia, to Florida, have held their value, and pay quarterly dividends since as far back as the late 1970's., except
"Enbridge" of Canada, which I only have in my portfolio, since about five years ago, (too new to rate< but Canada charges me a
extra 15% of taxes, on top of the IRS & my individual state taxes.

@ohanes, my "rant" on the stock market, is now over, & best of luck to you !!!

Last edited:

Sunnysky444555

Trying to get used to my generic medication getting switched to a different brand at the pharmacy because they were on back order of what I had been getting for years there! I didn’t realize a change in manufacturer could have such drastic and different side effects and not to mention not even work! It does the opposite of what I was prescribed the medication for. It really pisses me off they don’t even tell you this and once you sign for it and realize what you got once you get home, then oh well your screwed and have to feel like crap for another month until you can get your original med again….

ohanes

Distinguished member
Thinking about the stock market
@ohanes Yes, Mate, I also am "Thinking about the stock market" (especially my losses in the past 10 to 13 years, too !
For example: My First Union/Wachovia bank Stock was worth 31.12.2007 US $ 142,894.00 on 2,875 shares, but
by, 31.12. 2009, when Wells Fargo purchased the failure of Wachovia Bank, my stock of once 2,575 shares was worth
only 273 shares, of Wells Fargo, US $12,597.75. of only US $ 12,317.00 in value of 27.9..2021 was still only worth for 275 shares
of US $ 12,597.75. (The basic reason after a bidding war, happened when the Feds, discovered that Wachovia ran a huge
"scam" (my choice of words) by employing Real Estate "whores" to market, high risk, consumer Mortgages, to those who
normally would NOT qualify, & Wachovia, were in co-hoots with USA Mortgage brokers, & Property licensed property
evaluators, & sold tens of thousands to countries in the European Union. IMHO based on long term trust of US historical system.

When this was so called discovered, the Wachovia bank stock took a huge plunge from as high as US 58.00 per share to less than
4 cents a share, thus, the NY Stock Market, and/or Nasdaq, removed the tickler symbol from Wall Street. Citi Bank & Wells Fargo,
competed for the "Mooch" bids, & finally Well Fargo won, BUT the real losers were both the stockholders who had no choice but, sell
stocks, + such as Greece, who already were not fond of Americans, & this caused a deeper resentment to citizens of Greece & other
E.U. countries. And, I don't blame any country in Europe or the EU for devaluing their currency, by holding so called very undesirable
USA stocks, greatly over valued, * with most likely slow payers & default, (the worst case scenario).

To add more grief, as @ohanes stated, I've owned General Electric Stock for over 25 years, & as recently as my 700 shares were worth
on 15.2.2013 US $ 40,600.00 but by 31.9.2021 had increased to US $69,869.00 in value Source: Bloomberg & NYSE from the Wall
Street Journal & my annual & quarterly reports from GE, confirmed this positive news.
Now, I receive a official letter, earlier this year (2022) that my GE stock is worth zero in value as the "target specific GE stocks have
all closed out Including the tickler symbol, as essentially my version of GE stock is broke, & out of business !!! Lesson learned:

keep very close attention, to your investments, especially to read your annual stock & monthly stock reports, & use at least 3 versions
of evaluations, (like shopping for a new car) etc.

Thus my net worth, compared to 31.12.2003 has dropped around 51% by 31.12.2011. and now ten years later, my net worth is now
down to about 37% of my net worth, in the span of 2003 to 2021, of 18 years. (compared to year 2003). I still have a condominium
in a Limited Partnership, where I own 30.33% of the current market value + another 30.33% in about 25 aged rental properties, thus
I am not on food stamps or welfare, but, I have lost so much $$$ since I turned 50 yrs old, I do worry (as many of us do) about living
on a retirement income, as my "yearning & earning days are mostly over"........That's it, for my dumping session.
Total bummer, and I feel your pain @Delta ... these last 20 years have been rough on me and many other friends

Bellavista44

Honorable member
Working from 730 am to 1130 pm. Now I'll eat some popcorn or something. Even better I am on a computer all day
Welcome to Monday!

Bellavista44

Honorable member
The air conditioner went out yesterday. Like most of the country, it's hot. The HVAC guy quoted thousands. Getting a second opinion.
This post does not belong here butttttt. Second opinion - guy came out and changed a part - $100 and it's fixed. This is like the biggest trust issue put there HVAC trying to replace furnaces for the ignorant. So grateful!!!!

Bellavista44

Honorable member
Prices! My husband does the shopping usually. I went to Gordon Food Services and was shocked with the prices. I was getting tableware for gathering and the prices on supplies are crazy. All the prices were high. I felt bad for vendors or people who shop here and make a living serving food and shopping for these types of supplies.

weezy1966

Lapsed Senior Member
@Bellavista44 I know, it is getting insanely worse day by day! How do they expect people to make it?
So many of us including myself of course I put in the category of the "working class poor" it's a damn shame

LittleDabbie

God damn bobby! I got a knot in my neck slept wrong or something hurts like hell, made PT today a nightmare :\

not happy.. No magazine in the mail.. Fook.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks