• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What made you smile today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

holepuncher

Hi Guys!

I thought this might be a fun thread for everyone to get to know each other a little better. I'm still a noob here and am enjoying making connections with alot of you but want to know more.

I always end up smiling when I read the forum despite alot of the backgrounds of why we are all here, seeking relief from the pain in our lives and today I recieved a PM from a member who I very much respect telling me they thought I was a really good addition to the board and that they liked my posts. Selfish me got a big head because of it, but it made my day sooooo I want to know what made yours!

It can be as simple as being flirted with, having your kid tell you they love you, hearing a new joke or reading a story online or here on PR. Maybe you hit your secret stash of icecream and chocolate and had a secret treat, or maybe you and your partner dashed off for a quick little somethin' somethin'

Anything that made you smile or generally made your day would be great to hear and I hope this thread can be something lighthearted that we can all have a bit of fun with!

taralumia

Exalted member
This thread
PM from a certain PR member (although they don't know it--which makes it even better.)
My daughter in her Halloween costume
My daughter thrilling over all the candy.
My husband's homemade pea soup.
The ducks in my back yard.

There is more I'm sure. I wish I'd seen this thread earlier.

chris100

Banned
What made me smile today was thinking about what my daughter was wearing last night for halloween. She was a princess with wings....lol But i think she was happy just so she could put on makeup. She is 12 so i think she is using any reason to put the makeup on lol.

akl63

Exalted member
Seeing most all the candy gone. I woulda deemed that it would be irresponsible for me not to eat all of it.

btw, anyone at the office yesterday? Was in a for a couple hours, and there was just a ridiculous amount of junkfood going around. Before noon I ate cookies, a couple brownies, cupcakes, coffeecake. Everyone going around passing out goodies. Smiling for awhile, sugar crashing shortly after. I doubt anyone stayed past 3pm. I was gone well before lunch.

Rescue3000

Honorable member
what made me smile today

#1). At the lake with my dog and found a honey cigar in the glove box I had forgotten all about...Smile:.)
#2) When I got home, there was just enough vodca left for happy hour.
#3)It's 5:15 and I smell pot Roast

Binky

Celebrity PRer
My son who is 25yrs. took me for a ride in his Rhino which is like a really fast golf cart.It was scary yet a lot of fun.

Watching my dogs chase a chipmunck around our sun porch.

Coming here to PR & seeing that I had 7 notificatiions.

naynay

Distinguished member
1 - My daughter's report card. :D

2 - My 2 new rescue kittens. I was watching them play and to my surprise, witnessed them sizing each other up on their 2 hind legs while doing some bizarre thriller dance :eek: It was the most creepiest most adorable thing I have ever seen kittens do. :p:D I love them so much :eek:

3 - This thread made me smile...not easy these days @holepuncher so thank you :)

beachboi

Lapsed Senior Member
@naynay - God Bless YOU for your work with rescue kittens/cats. They are such neat animals. My cat is right here keeping me company. Cats have such unique personalities, and each one is different. I've had cats all my life and I've always found male cat's are more friendly than females. I have a male orange tabby right now; as a kitten he grew up in a college house with a few dogs. That made him very friendly, and he loves to play fetch. he learned a lot from those animals, and being around college kids made him pretty social as well. he loves people, and is super sociable!

jholden40

Eminent member
1 - My daughter's report card. :D

2 - My 2 new rescue kittens. I was watching them play and to my surprise, witnessed them sizing each other up on their 2 hind legs while doing some bizarre thriller dance :eek: It was the most creepiest most adorable thing I have ever seen kittens do. :p:D I love them so much :eek:

3 - This thread made me smile...not easy these days @holepuncher so thank you :)

@naynay
You are way too young/beautiful to have a daughter - you mean your sister, yes!?! :)

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks