• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

What made you smile today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

barracuda

I was out of town for over a week. So my dog couldn’t wait for her regular walk off the leash. But I knew in the back of her head she wanted to go into a drainage ditch with water I showed her before I left town. I kept on a leash but as we got within about 800 feet she started to gallop to the creek. I didn’t want to totally disappoint her so I did my best to hold onto so she could have the run for her pay off. But once we got there I had to distract her there was no way I was going to give her bath from ditch water after that run. I was worn out. Walked her home and gave her a treat.
But that crazy run trying to hold her back I was laughing and crying at the same time , it’s only about 90° here! but that crazy Run trying to hold her back Made me laugh and cry at the same time. it’s only about 90° here!

curious12

I saw some leaves starting to turn color, and there was some frost on the ground this morning, which means spring is on its way. My favorite time of year!

Frank Leigh

Honorable member
A tiny lottery win, a tax rebate, my kids phoning me up, getting in touch with family. Life being, in spite of all the crap thats going on, pretty kind to me. That's made me smile. I am blessed with good friends and family and touch wood, my health has been reasonable recently. I hope the future will be kind to those who have suffered through Covid.

Seychelle

Distinguished member
A tiny lottery win, a tax rebate, my kids phoning me up, getting in touch with family. Life being, in spite of all the crap thats going on, pretty kind to me. That's made me smile. I am blessed with good friends and family and touch wood, my health has been reasonable recently. I hope the future will be kind to those who have suffered through Covid.
Your post gifted me a smile @Frank Leigh :)

candygram

Honorable member
Saw a good friend for the first time since March, socially distanced and PPE'd to the max. We had a good cry and then a good laugh....shot in the arm that was badly needed.

UncleHorace

As a follow up, it’s only just turned to the colder side (high of 26 today) where I live. I’m Swedish and thrive on the cold and Ingmar Bergman. Enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee out in the cold is my slice of happiness.

Last edited:

VEDA

Exalted member
I'm smiling, because I see @Shayna, posting above me. Good to see you!

I'm also smiling, because I got to take a walk on the beach today, in NE. It was in the forty's, but the sun was bright, the sky was clear, and the wind was mild. Tomorrow, will be a repeat. I hope to meet with the seagulls again.

UncleHorace

I’m grateful for my relative good health, my family and the possibility that the world won’t burn to the ground in my lifetime. You’re on your own, kids🤣

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks