• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What made you smile today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Red53

Honorable member
@Red53 Are they CBD gummies? I see those everywhere.
Oh I see...all makes sense now.

I wonder if they work ? I've not tried anything with CBD in it but if anyone else knows of anything that reallly works I would be grateful for a heads up. My local chemist has lots of things for sale with CBD in them but when I asked the nice lady in the shop she said she didn't know....

pinkflower

Eminent member
Well, yesterday actually because it's morning here now, but my sister took one of my little foster rescue cats to the vet to be desexed. Normally they are brought to me already desexed but for some reason this little ''girl'' wasn't. I was brought two small very young adult cats - both girls I was told - rescued from a horrible place, one desexed, one not. So I asked the group to arrange an appointment and my sister took her in.

The vet nurse rang later to say HE had been neutered and was doing fine. :ROFLMAO:

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks