• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What made you smile today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

pinkflower

Eminent member
figure a cat is more independent, Hedge hogs are cute as well

Yeah just kidding about the poodle because they are purported to be better for people prone to allergies. I laughed anyway. :p

I'm with you on the hairless breeds. I knew a woman who used to breed and show them (I'm not into all that - too many moggies needing homes) and I thought they looked creepy. Apologies to any owners of them on here. I like fluffy cats. Not sure what Freud would have to say about that.

Siberian cats are supposedly hypoallergenic and they are gorgeous. But would you find a purebred at the SPCA? I think there are some rescue groups especially for dumped purebred cats though. Boggles the mind.

Bengal cats are supposedly hypoallergenic too and they are beautiful.

A hedgehog indeed. Try smooching and cuddling one of them. :LOL: They are cute though.

ohanes

Honorable member
Looking out my window, and seeing trees,
moved by the wind,
sunshine, coming though low clouds,
The sound of my wife's voice
A day off from work, a Sunday,
Thinking of my beloved mother, RIP
Thinking of good mothers I've met, and saying "thank you"

Being Alive

Blessings from my home and heart,

to yours!!

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
Jessica Biel on Jimmy Kimmel. That girl is ripped
Hard work and natural beauty; antithetical for Hollywood
> edit - what a fine body and actress

Last edited:

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
Seeing folk walking in the neighborhood in the cool of the evening.
Made me smile and be happy.
and yes @ohanes seeing all the trees coming back to life opening their tiny leaves........I love it, for real I do love seeing that.

illbananas

Honorable member
That Biden's term is going so poorly, he stood up a Ministry of Truth agency under Department of Homeland Security, to censor and dis-platform anybody or anything that contradicts him. It will swiftly be labeled "disinformation". I could not help but smile.

Chancer

Exalted member
That Biden's term is going so poorly, he stood up a Ministry of Truth agency under Department of Homeland Security, to censor and dis-platform anybody or anything that contradicts him. It will swiftly be labeled "disinformation". I could not help but smile.
Someone needs to take away the Administrations copy off Orwell's 1984. 🤦‍♀️🤣

erratic

What made me smile today was a nice delivery from UPS right when I needed it the most 😂
On the other hand, another thing that made me smile is, whenever I come on this forum and I read different threads/posts such as this and see all the positive responses from people. There are a lot of very helpful and genuine people on here and that does put a big smile on my face. We all have something in common, and its great to see a community where everyone comes together to help others, it truly is. So I smile and am grateful to all the people who have helped build this community. You guys are all great and im grateful to be apart of it.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks