• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What made you smile today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

somuchforthat22

Honorable member
@somuchforthat22 Doh I really hate to be the one to break the bad news to you on this fine sunday, But.....The Celtics are going to choke so bad in the 4th Q and loose it all!

Mark these words for i speak only the truth! :D

Also super sour i have to root for GSW vs the Lakers this year :\
hahaha. honestly, it wouldn’t surprise me. their 2 stars are really unreliable. at the same time, they haven’t lost back to back games in ages. i feel like butler may have have everything he had in the last game and won’t be able to repeat the performance. either way, celts vs gsw would be a classic series. 50/50

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
Big smiles since in a couple of weeks I'm going to Colorado to see my younger son & his fiancee. I can't wait to see them since they moved back there last fall. Plus they are making me a grandma again in Oct. So it will be a good time & easygoing since once the baby comes in Oct things will get serious when I go again after the baby is born. This will be their first. My other son has blessed me with 2 little grandsons which are the joy of my life.....My only regret is that Colorado is a long way from NY so I have to be satisfied with visits & not getting the time to spend with the new baby like I do with my grandsons everyday.

But I'm thrilled to go this time & cannot wait to go back to my favorite state!! We're planning on camping out in the mountains & of course I'm looking forward to visiting all the weed shops!:rofl:
Do you plan to chronicle your journey Bink? May we road trip vicariously. :cool:

LittleDabbie

@somuchforthat22 Doh I really hate to be the one to break the bad news to you on this fine sunday, But.....The Celtics are going to choke so bad in the 4th Q and loose it all!

hahaha. honestly, it wouldn’t surprise me. their 2 stars are really unreliable. at the same time, they haven’t lost back to back games in ages. i feel like butler may have have everything he had in the last game and won’t be able to repeat the performance. either way, celts vs gsw would be a classic series. 50/50

Back to eat my own words lol, Somehow the celtics pulled it off last night *SMH* UGhhhh

Now we see if they can stop the power house golden state! (Doubtful) :p

somuchforthat22

Honorable member

Back to eat my own words lol, Somehow the celtics pulled it off last night *SMH* UGhhhh

Now we see if they can stop the power house golden state! (Doubtful) :p
haha oh man, the ending of the game was painful. smart almost chucked it away, you were right, they almost choked it away, but they got it done! they can beat golden state, c's have always matched up well with them, but they will definitely need to be more consistent offensively.

Binky

Celebrity PRer
Big smiles since in a couple of weeks I'm going to Colorado to see my younger son & his fiancee. I can't wait to see them since they moved back there last fall. Plus they are making me a grandma again in Oct. So it will be a good time & easygoing since once the baby comes in Oct things will get serious when I go again after the baby is born. This will be their first. My other son has blessed me with 2 little grandsons which are the joy of my life.....My only regret is that Colorado is a long way from NY so I have to be satisfied with visits & not getting the time to spend with the new baby like I do with my grandsons everyday.

But I'm thrilled to go this time & cannot wait to go back to my favorite state!! We're planning on camping out in the mountains & of course I'm looking forward to visiting all the weed shops!:rofl:
Glad you see grandkids,I am still waiting for them to happen.My youngest is 21 and oldest is 30. No kids from anyone yet.Wish I could go with you to the weed shops. They do have medical mj in Louisiana just waiting to see if I could afford it and I would have to terminate my pain doctor relationship.. Some serious thinking right there.
Hi @cajunbulldog! Don't give up on grandkids, you just never know. I didn't think my younger son was going to have kids & resigned myself to his 3 dogs being my grandpups. So I was as surprised as he was that they were having a baby. And he's 35 so you have plenty of time to have your wish come true.

As far as you trying medical MJ in place of your pain medication & terminating your relationship with your pain doc, I would do some serious thinking like you say. This is just my personal opinion but I've been smoking weed my whole life(long time lol) & it never did anything for my pain. Even the best & strongest weed doesn't. Maybe it takes my mind off my pain for a bit but it's nothing compared to when my doc was scripting me strong opiates which I no longer take. So think long & hard before you switch. Maybe try & get some weed 1st & try it out to see if it works for you. An awful lot of people swear by it helping pain so maybe you're 1 of those people. Remember though this is just my personal opinion. But best of luck to you in whatever you decide & have a wonderful day!

LittleDabbie

Gonna go see my brother and some friends today drop off a lil Medical marijuana that i don't need (grew too much rofl) and give some plants away for outdoor this year (planted too many) Rofl.

Its nice tho to be able to give away my excess to people in need.

Binky

Celebrity PRer

Do you plan to chronicle your journey Bink? May we road trip vicariously. :cool:
Hi @Santa's little helper. Well this time I'm flying & not taking the Greyhound bus, which is a day & a half of traveling. The bus was ok when I was younger but it's a rough trip compared to a 4 hour flight. But I'll be bringing my laptop to use when my son & his Fiancee are working so I might pop in here when they're gone......

LittleDabbie

Buddie and I Trade back and forth when were low on magazines He reads alot of the same ones i do, So when I need a magazine hes always there and vise versa, Now we wait for the postal service to deliver the media mail lol

Good to have friends who can help and vise versa always try and help my friends if i can.

Karma? I dunno.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks