• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What made you smile today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Bluebell

That Snail Is Fast
why would you ask this to me?
.....random shit from you, ......., are you ok, I think this is so full of random BS that It makes me upset.
So why would you ask such a bull shit question, ?????
Eh, ?

Ummmm yes I am ok and enjoying my BLT Sandwich.

how about you @LittleDabbie are you doing okay? Eh, ?

Last edited:

ToadLix

Famous PRer
Just checking ;) Enjoy your lunch! I had mcdonalds again, i guess there tearing it down and going to rebuild so i hada get my fix before that happens, gonna be closed for like 3+ months un real.. poor workers.

totts

Honorable member
My 5yr old neighbour out on his scooter when I was coming out my house. I was going to the shop. ‘Oiy T, where you going?’ he asked. I said ‘I’m going to the shops’….. ‘Oh, ok. Bye’. As I was getting into the car I watched him open his front door and yell loudly inside ‘ Hey mum, T is just going to the shops!’. Lol. My little tracker.

ToadLix

Famous PRer
Getting my anxiety under control .. Took far more medication then i really wanted to take back to back to back days but when the anxiety won't stop ya gotta stop drop and and adopt some medication that will make it go away :p

Feeling better, sleeping better now..

totts

Honorable member
I asked my dentist today if my baby tooth (I’m over 50) might need removing and replacing with an implant. He thought about it for a long time then said ‘no, not if it doesn’t bother you. I think you’ll have it till you kick the bucket’. Does he think that’s soon I wonder?! Lol..

lakegirl

I will soon become a first time grandma and found out today we are having a grandson!! Everyone from my daughter and son-in-law to my husband kept thinking it would be a girl, while I had no idea lol! We are all just over the moon :)

Juju62861

My son! I'm at home with our (as of tomorrow) 10 month old...He literally has been the most amazing thing that I've ever experienced. I never understood the love of a parent until I became one and understand how you'd die without hesitation for your child. Yes, he's difficult and frustrating AF at times, but I don't understand how my dad was never present for me or my siblings when all I want to do is be present for my son! :)

Uncle Rob

Last edited:

Peanutheadm

I spent the whole day at my pool with friends. We drank mojitos and listened to music. Floated on rafts. The trees swayed to the sounds of the music.

More than one mentioned it felt like they were on vacation. Just an all around perfect day.

Good vibes to all of you today, and every day.

ToadLix

Famous PRer
i have so many pets ( no i do not have any toads hahahah ) but anyway today i was giving them treats cause im a sucker for a cute animal right anyway one of my dogs did a dance she did that whole turn around in a circle then stopped and looked at me like give me my gosh darn treat i did a trick and you saw it haha silly gooses

totts

Honorable member
Sitting in my flower garden early this morning watching all the bees, hummingbirds & butterflies visiting my flowers & the smell of flowers & roses makes for a lovely way to start my day.... :heart:
Now you see, that makes me smile, thank you. Oh, and jealous! 😁

ToadLix

Famous PRer
i met a new person today in real life and they were very kind and they gave me some things to help and it was very nice of them cause they did not have to do that and they did and i really like them for that people can be so nice sometimes

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks