What series have you binge watched lately?

M77

Exalted member
Early seasons of NARCOS.
The first season of Narcos Mexico was pretty awesome. I enjoyed the Pablo stuff, in the earlier seasons. I didn’t think I would like the Mexico one, but it was actually pretty fascinating how the organizations down there fought for their turf, after Columbia got knocked down a bit. Don’t think they ever got knocked out though. Lol

Rally Pig

@M77 is Pablo was such an interesting larger than life character and I just thought the cast was better in the first season but yes if you want to understand the entire path to how we got to where we are with the Mexican cartels the second season explains it well. But it all started when they got rid of Pablo, leaving a vacuum.

Last edited:
Reactions: M77

M77

Exalted member
@M77 is Pablo was such an interesting larger than life character and I just thought the cast was better in the first season but yes if you want to understand the entire path to how we got to where we are with the Mexican cartels the second season explains it well. But it all started when they got rid of Pablo, leaving a vacuum.
@Rally Pig
The strangest part was the cartels all started over good weed! How crazy is that? And they live in chaos now, and half the states here legalized it anyway. That’s some crazy karma!

- - - Updated - - -

I watched the first two seasons of the Sopranos again last weekend. The characters are such awful people it's like a trainwreck.
I grew up with people like that! LOL

M77

Exalted member
I binged on a older series Empire Boardwalk with Steve Busemi I like it only in first half on season 3. HBO. Last yr. Netflix had a series Your dead to me...Season 2 is out now also. Very good...
@seashells
I enjoyed the sh1t out of Empire Boardwalk, which I didn’t expect to like. There are about 10 versions of this, but The Borgias, the one with Jeremy Irons as Rodrigo Borgia is amazing.

Raspberry

Eminent member
Thanks @VEDA That was a great show and cool you had someone in your family who was in some episodes. It was educational also. I did not know about any of that subject matter. Nucky, right. I always forget that name and sometimes have to look it up.

Things are a bit better. The energy is not so down and I am trying to pull myself together and slap my own face. I am making progress and Rome wasn't built in a day. We all know it isn't what we are served, but how it is seasoned, and with whom we share the toast. Cheers!

seashells

Eminent member
Sopranos ruled..loved that show, HBO has one came out last year so season to should be coming it's The Righteous Gemstones. It's so funny..Its got John Goodman, Danny McBride and some more. The Outsider is good show one season but it's good and diffrent but Jason Batesman is in it. He's a great actor.

Lumo

Distinguished member
Managed to get through the whole of Mrs America in a few days. I didn't predict the ending, I thought it must have been ratified by more states.

Seychelle

Honorable member
Thanks @VEDA That was a great show and cool you had someone in your family who was in some episodes. It was educational also. I did not know about any of that subject matter. Nucky, right. I always forget that name and sometimes have to look it up.

Things are a bit better. The energy is not so down and I am trying to pull myself together and slap my own face. I am making progress and Rome wasn't built in a day. We all know it isn't what we are served, but how it is seasoned, and with whom we share the toast. Cheers!
Veda, you part of Hollywood Royalty:cool:
will send some swag your way
19th cousin was extra in Rocky something
:)
S

Last edited:

VEDA

Exalted member
@Seychelle. Don't need no swag, or sass. He wasn't an extra, he had actual speaking parts. No royalty. What ever that is considered to be in Hollywood. He has his hand, in many parts of the business. Started something, in the past few years, for a group of undervalued citizens, that has enhanced, and made their lives, more meaningful. What are you and your cousin up to?

Raspberry

Eminent member
My brother went to school with a kid who's father was one of the Banana Splits. He wasn't my favorite, maybe Fleegle or bleegle..

I can't say my most impressive to me famous people that were related or I saw a lot of. Very Very Famous, which still makes me a very very not famous bystander.

I really like the Banana Splits and I sent away for a Banana Split album from collecting Raisin Bran boxtops. It was my favorite album that I loved, and probably my only one (we don't talk about the others because they were even more embarrassing).

Seychelle

Honorable member
@Seychelle. Don't need no swag, or sass. He wasn't an extra, he had actual speaking parts. No royalty. What ever that is considered to be in Hollywood. He has his hand, in many parts of the business. Started something, in the past few years, for a group of undervalued citizens, that has enhanced, and made their lives, more meaningful. What are you and your cousin up to?
Veda >> was poking fun at my cousin, not yer kin (no Sass)
Cousin still teaches theatre
S

Looking up Sass-free translator:giggle:

Last edited:

suncity

Honorable member
All masterpiece theatre; Lewis, Morse, Endeavor, tape and then watch all 90 day fiance (what's wrong with me?), Netflix Love on the Spectrum, Derek (again, what's wrong with me), Married at first sight (okay, I just demoted my status)...

superman11

The GOAT for me is still Breaking Bad. I have yet to find a show that comes close as far as a strong consistent narrative and awesome arc for the characters that doesn descend into wanton stupidity by the end due to going too long