• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What series have you binge watched lately?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

froce

Hey, @froce were you able to watch the show without closed captioning? Several people I kmow said they had to resort to CC to follow the show...
Yea. CC on

But, I watch all British shows with CC. I have found that it’s just easier to do that to to be clear the 10% of the time I don’t understand what the fuck they just said rather that rewinding 10 times.

calgal99

Eminent member
Hey, @froce were you able to watch the show without closed captioning? Several people I kmow said they had to resort to CC to follow the show...
Yea. CC on

But, I watch all British shows with CC. I have found that it’s just easier to do that to to be clear the 10% of the time I don’t understand what the fuck they just said rather that rewinding 10 times.

I don't usually have that much problem with UK shows, but the rest of the British Isles... sheesh. (And Welsh is actually a foreign language, or else it's Tolkein, lol!)

JaneDoe

Yea. CC on

I’m British and I often watch Brit and US shows with CC on 😀
It's a habit I started years ago watching The Wire, then all of the Scandi Noir series, and now I feel I'm not following properly if they’re not on!

Sunnysky444555

So me and my husband are big ID addicts so we tend to watch every series the network has ever produced. Recently we must have missed one at some point, but came across a show called “American Monster”. It is totally engrossing. The series basically follows people or their “monsters” throughout their lives shown in home videos so you tend to get a good picture of who the victim was or who the monster was and in the end when the crime ocurrs it leaves you feeling even more engrossed into trying to understand how or why it even happened in the first place because you almost felt like you got to know the people involved. It’s really an interesting show.

theshahofiran

dis-Honorable Membr
Had to come find some new ones, been lamenting how bad the star treks have become. Better Call Saul on a pause at the moment, I'm in super suspense to get the final story what happens to Jazelle.

Alpha29

I recently finished watching season 1 of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

@ohanes Sex education is a good show to watch. My mother also likes the show except the sex scenes specifically the one where 2 boys are jumping in the air naked and laughing.

calgal99

Eminent member
@calgal99 Thanks so much for the Slow Horses recommend!! Binged it the other night and loved it. Excited for the next season.

Currently I'm binging For All Mankind. It's SO good.

Yeah, that's on my list for this weekend! I was watching The Boys, but it's getting kind of icky/depressing. :)

calgal99

Eminent member
Are any Dark Winds watchers on here yet? Stranger Things 4 Part1 is really good. Cant wait for Season 4 Pt 2!
I just can't watch horror (unless it's comedic horror, like WWDitS) anymore. Real life is too grim for me these days, I needs something either light, or cerebral. LOL.

Kerrythe1

Honorable member
I plan to spend my entire Saturday with Stranger Things! I'm tempted to start tonight, but I know I would end up staying awake all night to finish it.

Red53

Honorable member
Just finished "The Midwich chro"" on sky TV Oh my God...I realize its a remake of an old film but it was so good and it has my fav actress in it which made it all the better...really creepy stuff/ Also just downloaded "Wings of Desire" which is very heavy going but will stick with it.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks