• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What series have you binge watched lately?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

redgoat

Honorable member
Barry Season 3.
One of the best pieces of television I've ever seen.

This is a superb show, there's nothing like it so I'd start at Season 1 ep1 no question - the first season takes a few episodes to get into it's swing.
So give it a chance to come into it's own. Each episode is nice and short at around 20min, 8xep per season.

This show get's drastically better each season. Which is a treat.
I'd really recommend this to fans of: Dexter, Mr.Inbetween, Better Call Saul. (all my favourite shows, granted Dexter went off the rails after season 5.)
It's really dark. Hilarious. Incredibly well written and has some intense and superb performances throughout.
The characters are so well conceived and portrayed throughout the entire show.
10/10 material, very intense at places, nothing grotesque or any gratuitous violence in this show.. nor does it glorify or belittle the subject matter without being condescending or overly serious. It'll leave you pretty exaughsted sometimes, it's a real ride. Blown away by season 3. finished it in 16hours though :( including a nights sleep.

redgoat

Honorable member
I was trying to hold out till the whole season aired of Call Saul. failed and I'm up to date - but I think I now have yesterdays one to watch!!!! whoo

Also, I think the latest South Park special has been released. (South Park is my spiritual home)

ToadLix

Famous PRer
Yeah im on Episode 7 atm, hada to re watch that one since i clearly missed some shit.. Thank you prince valium!

redgoat

Honorable member
I hate watching shows weekly, seeing episode 7. Then having to wait a week. Arduous. It's been bugging me all week lol.

ToadLix

Famous PRer
Clever little chicken man!!!

See this is why I gotta rewatch this shit Completely missed wtf is happening. ARG lol

redgoat

Honorable member
tbh, I was a little bit hazy on that bit - wasn't entirely sure what was going on either. I think the show didn't explain much there; maybe intentionally.
I too am under the care of prince valium and his cohort so maybe I missed somethings also.

Last edited:

ToadLix

Famous PRer
@redgoat So when he called Don Fucked up in the wheel chair ring the bell guy He noticed static on his cell phone which is pretty unusual given its a cell phone not a land line there shouldn't be static, what he figured out was fring has been taping his phone so his 1st call to don wheelchair woulda been heard and fring woulda known the plan, so he made a 2nd call pretending and forced frings guys to show there security etc etc.

FTLsloth

Honorable member
Been super depressed so watching comedy stuff lately. Mostly Taika Waititi related stuff so Reservation Dogs, What We Do in the Shadows, Wellington Paranormal and Our Flag Means Death. All amazing

Last edited:

Bluebell

That Snail Is Fast
Slow Horses on Apple TV. It stars Gary Oldman as a burnt out MI-5 agent in charge of a group or misfit agents. One season - easy to binge in a weekend.
Love Slow Horses, @srfr but Ive lost my apple subscription now so ........But It is a great show.

teresita

Exalted member
@jeopardyfan I am so sad that there's only 4 more episodes.. I agree that it has gotten pretty intense but I understand Saul a lot more than I did in breaking bad. The last episode made me sad for Saul and if you saw it, you know what I mean.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks