• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What series have you binge watched lately?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

teresita

Exalted member
Another binge worthy shows on Netflix is Longmire. We watched it twice last winter. My husband reads the books as well

Lookingforhelp

Hey now
I have bin watched Chicago Fire and Chicago MD I believe it’s called. I just love these shows. But on Netflix it only shows season 2015 shows. I don’t know how to watch 2016 17, 18 , 19, 20, 21. Netflix doesn’t show these seasons, in Canada anyway. I don’t know what happened to so many people in relationships etc..

Bluebell

That Snail Is Fast
A great quote from the show,
The Terminal List.

Lucy was my God-Daughter…….
There is no depth of shite that I won’t go through to make those blood-filers Pay!

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
re: how to watch 2016 17, 18 , 19, 20, 21. Netflix doesn’t show these seasons, in Canada anyway
Try a VPN @Lookingforhelp; something other than a rolled in vpn sometimes offered by your Canadian service provider.
CRTC restricts content.

MsMarvel

So much lately. I haven’t posted here in a while so won’t remember them all. Some favourites:

Stranger Things season 4, obviously. Loved it!
Somebody Feed Phil - had never bothered until my brother recommended recently and watched them all. So good! Happy to see a new season coming mid October.
Boo bitch - meh it was ok
Virgin River - super cheesy I hate and love it in equal amounts 😂
Only Murders In The a building - I was up to date with this but got my mum in to them and binged the all episodes so far with her. She loved it too. Great show, all are amazing but there’s something about Martin Short that I just love.
Red Rose - loved it. A lot filmed in Bolton where I am born and bred, still live. Although I desperately want to move from Bolton, there’s just something about seeing your hometown and familiar sights in a show that gives you this weird pride.

There’s so many more, feel like I have watched everything! Not a binge but special mention to Better Call Saul for an amazing finale.
When I remember the rest I’ll update and recommend!

totts

Honorable member
Anatomy of a scandal - really not my thing. Hooked after 20mins and watched the lot 😂

Oh and Extraordinary Attorney Woo - again, an unlikely favourite. Interesting to see how Korea are trying to tackle some of their tricky social issues through popular drama, in this case the treatment of people on the autism scale.

coconutvamp

I finally binged Stranger Things. Had never seen an episode. Also rewatched all of Ash Vs Evil Dead a couple weekends ago.

msmac

Distinguished member
Big Better Call Saul fans in our house, we absolutely loved it, almost want to go back and start again. I've seen so many reviews of Barry that are great, I think we may need to take a look at that one. I'm familiar with the underlying story, but WOW the reviews have been amazing. Must take a look at that one!

jeopardyfan

Honorable member
Try Flight of the Conchords on HBO. It is so so so funny. Also Candy on Hulu- not funny but well-acted - true story.

The Staircase on HBO- true story again. Fargo the TV show.

Bluebell

That Snail Is Fast
I was talking recently about binge watching Terminal List........maybe too intense for most, (snicker)

msmac

Distinguished member
Another binge worthy shows on Netflix is Longmire. We watched it twice last winter. My husband reads the books as well
If you enjoyed Longmire, you might want to check out Justified with Timothy Olyphant if you haven't already seen it. Great story of an Agent, don't remember what type, sorry, going back to his small Kentucky home town. Great cast!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks