• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What series have you binge watched lately?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

theshahofiran

dis-Honorable Membr
BCS left me hanging the last few episodes, was so good up to the break. At least we got to see how Ms. StClair got through.

LuckyIrish

Distinguished member
I just started ‘Only Murders in the Building’ on Hulu and it’s a great mix of comedy and suspense. Love seeing Stev3 Martin and Martin Short back together!

lbz

Honorable member
Catching up on CBS's Ghosts and love it.
Only Murders in the Building is my fave new show tho (even tho it is on season 2)!
Love Severance and Yellowjackets and the underrated The Resort (highly reccomend to fellow fans of Only Murders and The Good Place)

cattyclaw

How to get away with murder. Viola Davis is outstanding. Some plot flaws but def one I've been binge-ing all Sept. Theae students are great actors too! You def have to pay attention to the show though for you to fully understand timelines and back and forth.

Lumo

Distinguished member
Line of duty. Its quite old but at least the first few seasons are a quite entertaining.

dmp336

Lapsed Senior Member
This has probably been mentioned already, but I binge watched the ENTIRE Dahmer series that came out on Netflix recently. Evan Peters was phenomenal as "Jeff"! It caused a lot of controversy though, because it kind of glorified a serial killer. Throughout the series, there were actually several times where you could sympathize with Dahmer. His father was portrayed as an extremely involved and wonderful parent, while his mother was portrayed as a crazy bitch lol. After finishing the series, I felt as if perhaps Jeff would not have done the horrible things he did if it weren't for the times. In the 80's, it was not acceptable to be gay, and black people were still discriminated against by most people. The police were not sympathetic to the black community or the gay community. Even though discrimination is STILL an issue with law enforcement, it is nowhere near as bad as it was back then. Dahmer would have been caught after the first victim if it weren't for the police not giving a damn about young black gay men!

ck197

Honorable member
@dmp336 You are 100% correct. Sad how the police ignored and failed these young men. The Anthony Hughes episode really broke my heart.

MsMarvel

Honorable member
@ToadLix lol yeah I still haven’t bothered with Rings of Power. Seen a few clips and although you can’t judge from that, it didn’t seem great!
House of Dragons I think I will start. Read a lot of good stuff about it.
Don’t even get me started on the GOT end. I still rewatch my fave episodes and funnily none are season 8! 😂

MsMarvel

Honorable member
@Marcie yes, I hate that feeling. It’s almost genuine sadness haha. Especially if it’s a longer series where you get a chance to really get invested with the characters. Doesn’t happen with all, just the ones that grab you

MsMarvel

Honorable member
Just started The Midnight Club. Been waiting for this and hoping it doesn’t disappoint :)

ToadLix

Famous PRer
@ToadLix lol yeah I still haven’t bothered with Rings of Power. Seen a few clips and although you can’t judge from that, it didn’t seem great!
Don’t even get me started on the GOT end. I still rewatch my fave episodes and funnily none are season 8! 😂

House of the dragons has me.. LOVE IT!

MsMarvel

Honorable member

House of the dragons has me.. LOVE IT!
I’m gonna have to dive in! Think I might wait until it’s ended and watch em all. Couldn’t do that with GoT as spoilers were everywhere!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks