• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What shortages are in your area?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

CalmSeeker

Honorable member
I know it’s trash, but I buy the bottles of Taco Bell hot sauce from the grocery store. Ever since covid though it’s only ever available maybe once in every 3 months. And this is me checking 3 different grocery stores weekly. The racks just sit empty and then a shipment comes in and it’s gone the same week.
I’ll go hang my head in shame now that I’ve revealed to y’all that I seek out garbage hot sauce.

David L. Hunt

Toys. Due to shipping complications and supply shortages, many toys are expected to sell out without the promise of being restocked before the holidays.

Muppetsforlife

I'm just gonna be that person; graphic cards / current gen consoles (which, to be fair, are both luxury items I can easily wait my time for. The other one is a but trickier; real estate (or affordable housing)
Me being over 30 years away from retirement, I have no idea how I am ever supposed to be able to pay to own my own house

bamorris

Lapsed Senior Member
I have had Wustof knives on back order for months. Coming from Germany to US. No worries, I can wait it out.

MMH

Eminent member
I have another one… frozen vegetables. Like the veggie mix for soup, peas and carrots, etc.

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks