• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What shortages are in your area?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

MMH

Eminent member
I know it’s trash, but I buy the bottles of Taco Bell hot sauce from the grocery store. Ever since covid though it’s only ever available maybe once in every 3 months. And this is me checking 3 different grocery stores weekly. The racks just sit empty and then a shipment comes in and it’s gone the same week.
I’ll go hang my head in shame now that I’ve revealed to y’all that I seek out garbage hot sauce.
Try eBay. Lots of it listed there: Taco Bell Sauce

MMH

Eminent member
Bacon is so high here. We had a lot in the freezer. Not so much now.

There's another tp shortage. I had to buy the 1 ply sandpaper stuff.
If you are in the US, you can order from Walmart online. Free shipping on a $35 order which is easy to do with TP. The prices where Walmart is the actual seller are better than my grocery store.

Landerlieu

Honorable member
Bacon is so high here. We had a lot in the freezer. Not so much now.

There's another tp shortage. I had to buy the 1 ply sandpaper stuff.
If you are in the US, you can order from Walmart online. Free shipping on a $35 order which is easy to do with TP. The prices where Walmart is the actual seller are better than my grocery store.
Thank you! I haven't tried that yet.

I tried to set up a pick up with Kroger but it was so confusing and I just gave up.

I will check Walmart today.

CalmSeeker

Honorable member
Ribeye steaks have suddenly become as expensive kobe steaks (exaggerating a little). It started several months ago, the price started creeping up slowly until it went over a 50% increase, at which point I stopped buying them. Then, last week, there were literally no steaks of any cut on any of the racks. Now they're back, but still have the price jacked up.
I got a Costco card last week, and thought maybe they'll have some cheaper options.... it was far worse. They're charging $20 a pound for ribeyes. They were selling 3 packs for over $70. And they didn't even look like good steaks, the color was off.

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
oh yeah kobe steaks are very expensive, so I know what you mean. Things are getting so expensive, @CalmSeeker

Thanks for the post talking about things....you notice.

MMH

Eminent member
My small town grocery store was out of chicken breasts for a while. Now they’re back but at $4.98 per pound for non-organic. They used to go on sale all the time but no more. One of my dogs cannot eat any protein but chicken so I make a lot of it.

Costco has nice packages of chicken breasts for $2.99 a pound but it is a long drive for me!

Name taken

Distinguished member
Car parts. I was in an accident just before Christmas and the body shop working on my car was like, it could take two months to get the parts in. Crazy!
And try to rent a car while your car is being repaired! There’s practically none available and the prices are stupid.
Yes. Unfortunately I’m stuck in a rental because they can’t get parts to fix my car. Although I did get an upgrade to a better car. What happened is I knocked my Bluetooth earpiece off my ear in between the seats, and I found a baggie of crack cocaine sitting down there. I explained to the manager that I did not want to drive around in that vehicle anymore.

cajunbulldog

Eminent member
Car parts. I was in an accident just before Christmas and the body shop working on my car was like, it could take two months to get the parts in. Crazy!
And try to rent a car while your car is being repaired! There’s practically none available and the prices are stupid.
Yes. Unfortunately I’m stuck in a rental because they can’t get parts to fix my car. Although I did get an upgrade to a better car. What happened is I knocked my Bluetooth earpiece off my ear in between the seats, and I found a baggie of crack cocaine sitting down there. I explained to the manager that I did not want to drive around in that vehicle anymore.
That could have had bad endings.Glad you found it and resolved it before driving that car.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks