• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What shortages are in your area?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Chancer

Exalted member
@Santa's little helper It makes no difference if its RT, CNN or BBC they all do the governments dirty work and lie, the BBC and CNN were both caught red handed lying about Trump, In the BBCs case they literally aired an electronically altered interview. I don't care about the source if the information is verifiable elsewhere, hence I provided two sources for the information not just RT.

Wintergirl1980

Honorable member
This one is the most annoying to me. I haven't been able to buy "the works" toilet bowl cleaner for well over a year. My girlfriend in the next county over found it and gave me 5 containers for my birthday, just about a year ago. It's the only thing that works for our extremely rusty well water.
Pet food is getting thinner and thinner but I don't want to be one of those people that buy it all up.
P.s. I have literally tried everything for my toilet. Now toilet bowl cleaner period is out of stock in my area so I have to use ajax scrubbing powder and a scrub brush. It's a pain and time consuming.
It seems everywhere in the Us has a different type of shortage. What's yours?
Oh my God I just came across this post and couldn’t put enough likes on it!!!!!!! The works is completely different and does NOTHING now.
I absolutely cannot stand when brands change their formulas.
You know what else did that?
Spot Shot carpet cleaner.
Ugh so frustrating!

macy539

There is an ant gel that I use to get rid of ants that I have difficulty finding.

Bigrig

Honorable member
As someone who is currently dieting, the intermittent supply of my favorite RTD protein shake is a pain. Fairlife. Fortunately Sam's gets it in now and then but you need to order FAST.

DB Dicey

Distinguished member
Labor, workers. I done my time and am envious of a tight job market I never experienced.
Also, while I’m venting, there havnt been any Reeces snack size cups with the pieces inside at any store around. Just plain, white chocolate, and pretzel. life is hard as it is.

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
Very amused yet saddened by your car search. A used 2017 Honda Fit sells for the same price my sister paid for one new. (she has to fit into a small, shared San Diego garage). I went on a search after some car trouble and there’s no way I wasn’t going to pay whatever to fix it after seeing the much rumored about prices were more than just rumors.
Lets bring this up to date; searching for Ford Escape, 2013/2014. Sellers are asking crazy prices for cars in rough shape

teresita

Exalted member
@Wintergirl1980 that's exactly what my daughter said but she found it at a Family dollar store for $1.25. she said it didn't work at all but I thought it there was something with it coming from that store. Well I still haven't found any for myself and nothing works better. I've been using comet in the toilet but it's a pain in the butt

spex

Sadly, car prices both new and used are still insane. I’m not paying 13k for a used toyota sedan (for example) with over 100k miles. I’ve been waiting out this trend for at least two years now, and trying to hang on. I wanna car! - but not at the going rate.

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
@Santa's little helper It makes no difference if its RT, CNN or BBC they all do the governments dirty work and lie, the BBC and CNN were both caught red handed lying about Trump, In the BBCs case they literally aired an electronically altered interviewI don't care about the source if the information is verifiable elsewhere, hence I provided two sources for the information not just RT..
Thought I heard a CBC reference there,
Shortage of people that own who they are

Last edited:

songthatneverends

Shortages have mostly stopped here but one thing was annoying: phyllo dough was nowhere to be found when I searched for some recently. And lord knows I'm not going to be making phyllo on my own, life's too short to roll out transparently-thin dough by hand!

Chancer

Exalted member

Chancer

Exalted member
@Santa's little helper We have the Union Jack on all products that are made in the UK. Ironically the shop that is the most pro British products is owned by Icelanders. Clearly my favourite shop.
So what do you sponsor Chancer?
Sponsor? Is that an American thing?!? I buy British or if thats not available, then I buy from the Commonwealth or the US since they are all our peeps. 😇
Oh, I'm having a slow brain day, do you mean the sponsor badge on PR? I made a small BTC contribution to the website which helps with the running costs etc.

Bigrig

Honorable member
I mentioned some days back that Fairlife Protein shakes were hard to find. Scratch that, they are now impossible to source locally. EVERYONE is out.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks