• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What shortages are in your area?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Bigrig

Honorable member
@Bigrig check out Amazon for Fairlife shakes. Don’t know how the price compares to Sams Club or BJs.
The only people selling on Amazon are the ones who are also third-party resellers on Walmart. 2-3x the retail price, and typically they just drop-ship from the regular sites. So if you order from them now they will likely just hold the money and try to wait until supplies return.

slickwillie

Honorable member
Kind of strange, actually. It's like oh good they have it online.... then after you order an item, you get a notice telling you that it's not available anymore.

I'm also noticing that the Costco appears to be filling the shelves with what they have instead of having an open spot where something is getting tough to come by. A lot of the stretching of a particular product instead of having a variety.

Bocanada

Cars. I want to buy a new SUV but due to shortages dealers are asking +$10K per suv/truck where I live.

Chancer

Exalted member
Cars. I want to buy a new SUV but due to shortages dealers are asking +$10K per suv/truck where I live.
Strangely enough I decided to look up the value of the car I bought a few years ago, its actually not depreciated in price at all, I was shocked (I've had it for 4 years). The down side its a '2.0 TD' so the fuel is getting expensive to run.

Chancer

Exalted member
Water - major drought here in California.
As a state, huge challenges. Understand there are 2 Desal plants almost proof of concept?

Some interesting articles @Santa's little helper re: California.

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
I saw on the news that baby formula is running short! Why, I do not know.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks