• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

What's Your Breakfast Beverage of Choice

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

throwawaymcsneaky

I'm a huge tea fan - a cup of black tea, usually Lady Gray or Breakfast tea is my go to in the morning. I'll occasionally have coffee, but I'm not the biggest fan unless I pour a ton of milk into it, even though I come from a nation of huge coffee drinkers (we have a special coffee ceremony and everything.)

teresita

Exalted member
Black coffee and I try to drink a little milk every day for the vitamin d

Cruiser

Regular coffee, one sugar, cream. While drinking that, I make a breakfast smoothie in the blender - milk, yogurt, almonds, whatever fruit is on hand, a big handful of granola, and ice.

bamill

It's cliché but I really can't function until I've had coffee in the morning.

Alpha29

Bacon, eggs, home fries and toast and sometimes with pancakes and sausage too. I'd request that for my last meal and it's a healthy breakfast (contrary to popular belief) as long as your a physically active person.

I think a smoothie goes well with any breakfast. I just drank a pre-made smoothie from Wal-Mart with my dinner.

calgal99

Eminent member
At the suggestion of a good friend, I started adding cacao powder (not cocoa, which is a treated form of the actual cacao beans) to my morning coffee, and it seems to add a real boost to my morning beverage (hot or cold, although for cold/iced coffee, I mix the powder with some warm water in a jar first.) Coffee + chocolate (healthy) = really yummy.

Kerrythe1

A cup of water first, then black french roast. It doesn't matter how much coffee I have, I can't seem to get started without that first cup of water!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks