• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

When WU bans you this is what you have to fill out to maybe get your account back.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Musing

Honorable member
to hell with both wu and mg, simply patronize iop's which take bitcoin. As a last resort, send cash or money orders

Word! I learned BC as quickly as I could (after I got over my fear factor) and kept reading to try to stay even safer. Like most of us I started at CB but learned that you shouldn't send direct to the vendor, so then I read and read about wallets. Been doing that but I know there is still a lot to learn.

@Zenak regarding gift cards - I think it depends where it is going. For example during the holidays I would love to give some gift cards as I can buy them with my credit card points. But I later found out that many people need cash, and they would sell their gift card but take a loss. That may play a factor in who takes them and where they are.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks