• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

White Round Scored Pill (no other markings)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

rufusshinra99

Distinguished member
I got sent samples of this pill. I asked for Morph Samples. It def has the bitter opiate taste like codeine or DHC. They are medium sized white round pills with a score and no marking. Break easily but seem to have a decent consistency and not crumbly. I am thinking these are trams however. These came from SY land and I was sent 6 or 7 which makes me think they were cheap like trams. I have tried a quarter of one pill to test and am still alive...

Has anyone else received pills like this from SY land? Do they look like Trams that are usually sent?

Attachments

Doc Rogue

Distinguished member
Yeah, I’m not sure that’s Morph…
If it’s their Psicofarma brand, which makes they’d send something of that nature (lower cost) then it would have they’re squirrely logo on the one side.

My bet is Tram. But it’s just a guess.
Have you reached out to the vendor to find out? And I assume you asked for these samples, so hopefully that’s what they sent ya. Best of luck 👍🏼

Dewpoint

Lapsed Senior Member
Are there still companies that test medications for a fee, I’m wondering if this would be a useful approach to appease my somewhat similar concerns as the OP.

rufusshinra99

Distinguished member
There was one recently of these tested on I believe dancesafe which seem to confirm that these should be morphs 30 mg.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks