• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

www.ml.onlinerefills.to - Fioricet Inquiry

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

kmontayne

Exalted member
@kmontayne
Do you know if this ever happened?
I took a chance to ask two weeks ago and he replied in a month or so. That he will be updating.
Just an update on my previous post: Its been two weeks since getting my tracking number and it still states "awaiting shipment"
Starting to get worried about this supplier. Anyone else gotten a package recently?
I would check with T. To see what the delay may be. He Usually fixes the troubles.
I placed an order today as my time to refill is coming near. But no reply yet, hopefully tomorrow. I sent him a Signal message, it is pending to be viewed still.

kmontayne

Exalted member
I managed to get my order confirmed today. :sun:
Place order last week Wednesday.
Confirmed today, Monday. :thinking:
--
Todd reports he had to step away during end of last week due to falling ill.
But requested for anyone who wishes to place an order to just make sure to go through the website. That it will help with all the orders being filled. He said, if we send him messages just requesting I wish to refill, and there is no order form. He may forget to forward it to the provider if he is not at his desk. So to always fill the order forms, to guarantee it gets filled.
Also to push for Signal for communication if we could. Texting he will always support it, but the signal app, helps tremendously it seems.

It seems he has the priority express deliveries and fedex deliveries back up. But as always, try to order always a head of time.
My item will head out 2day Fdx. But It has occurred in the past, that the courier takes the package on a tour. Then I end up getting it a day later or two days later than the expected day. And don't get me going on the USPS Tour days the package takes some times. The no scanning, taking a week and a half, pinging back and forth Todd "Are you sure it was really sent" to then see it out for delivery out of the blue.
Scream GIF by Originals

ninja19

An update on my order that I thought was "missing":
After over two weeks it finally went from awaiting shipment to being delivered today! I contacted Todd and he was really helpful and about to re-send when all the sudden it started moving

Pantherfan

Lapsed Senior Member
He used to be my go to guy, but after several orders delivered that weren’t what I ordered, I stopped. Cheaper to travel there and buy it myself in original container. Not taking any more chances with zip locks with unmarked pills. Not in 2022 with the stuff being pressed with fatal fillers.

kmontayne

Exalted member
Aw that is downing news.
I can say that I've had my share of errors with this vendor. But there hasn't been one that he's never fixed.
It is either the same line apologizing for the mistake, and suggests, if my product comes in wrong, Reship, refund or change to another product.
I have received my refunds in the past. When an order is placed and the item is out of stock, and reports it will be three weeks or something drastic. Where it will take longer than usual, I opt for a refund and get it in a matter of minutes. There was one time I paid with Paypal, and received my refund via CashApp. Then I received the update that the stock is in weeks later, to place the order again.
This has been one incident.

Another has been when his providers sent the order, and I received the wrong item, totally different product. An apology is made and a reship is issued. I am given errors to my favor here. Either free shipping on the next order, or extra tabs. I had to provide image of what came in, so he can identify and see the wrong item came in.

The other time was when I received the wrong brand, of the product I was looking for. An apology is issued, and offered to send the correct product. I can then keep the wrong product. Dispose, take or do as I please with it, I guess. If for some reason the brand I am after is out of stock and they shipped another brand, I am offered a refund or wait for the restock to come in of the brand I Am looking for. I am offered an error to my favor, either free shipping, or extra tabs + keep the wrong brand.

This type of service, or errors to your favor as he calls them. To me are very rare to come by. If you have an order and you encounter trouble, just notify Todd immediately and he usually finds a solution to things. The brands of the items he handles are usually what he updates we will receive.
Sometimes they come loose, sometimes they come in blisters. Now when it comes to unmarked tabs.
If the vendor you are dealing with is not able to provide proof of the item you have ordered. Or help you identify it. I would steer clear.
The times I've had to question the product received to todd, because of an unmarked tab, I would receive all the details, the brand and manufacturer of the tab, as well as the blister presentation and bottle or box presentation it would come in. If the vendor I am working with is unable to assist, or provide details of what I've received. This would be a lesson learned and no go vendor.
It has been several years taking advantage of the opportunity with Todd. And throughout the time I think I've had more successes than troubles.

It is different with everyone I suppose though. We all have our differences, our tastes, and our expectations to things. All we really want is someone to identify all those things for us and help us through with these necessities, especially with the up most pleasant experience as possible.

Danie

Exalted member
Ordered Fri, rec’d tracking # Friday afternoon & delivery was Saturday.
I don’t always hear back if I just send a text, so I go ahead & put my order thru & seem to hear back pretty quick. same day response has been my experience.

My last 2 orders I did receive next day.

NSnoozer

Can someone from the senior section message me about this vendor? I've never had a problem with my orders using PayPal however on Monday he helped me all afternoon with a bitcoin transaction but has since went dark. He mentioned his car alarm going off towards the end of the whole frustrating newbie bitcoin experience & I'm concerned. I'm not in the senior section because I have the attention span the size of a pea so I don't think I should share much more. Could be nothing. I don't know

Mei_Omegle

Haven't heard from Todd as quickly as I normally do, been a couple business days since I placed an order now.

Everything okay with this vendor? Love their service and honestly don't know what else Id do without them

kmontayne

Exalted member
Haven't heard from Todd as quickly as I normally do, been a couple business days since I placed an order now.

Everything okay with this vendor? Love their service and honestly don't know what else Id do without them
Have you tried sending a text message, signal msg, or the live chat on site, that should grab his attention.

cattyclaw

The good has always far outweighed the mishaps. And the mishaps have always been corrected 100% of the time. I agree with kmontayne above, any mishaps are a tiny percentage and are always addressed. And I have never had any multiple days go by without hearing back............and the weekends y'all have to give a break, as all vendors are actual people (let's not forget) that do need days off like the rest of us. I have been doing this for longer than most on here and this has been my go to place thru covid too! The biggest thing for me is communication and if you give respect it will be given back.

Recommend this vendor. Glad I found it when my other "go to's" went dark or subpar. Thanks for reading.

Mei_Omegle

@Danie

Ordered last Thursday, haven't heard from vendor yet for payment. That's a bit slower than usual but it is a holiday weekend.

Always super quick once payment is confirmed though!

Sunnysky444555

My friend received some 100 mg pinkish tram one’s with no score in a bag and is afraid to take any. He said he usually trusts the vendor but anything these days can be suspect with all this laced stuff going around. Anyone else had the ones with no markings that are scored down the middle? Are they legitimate?

ninja19

My friend received some 100 mg pinkish tram one’s with no score in a bag and is afraid to take any. He said he usually trusts the vendor but anything these days can be suspect with all this laced stuff going around. Anyone else had the ones with no markings that are scored down the middle? Are they legitimate?
Those sound like the ones have have been getting for awhile and they are fine for me.

Sunnysky444555

Those sound like the ones have have been getting for awhile and they are fine for me.
Can you tell me if they are er or ir? My friend gets a script from the doctor every month but it’s just a little short for what he needs so he’s recently been trying these guys too correct what he’s short. Original tried the 200 mg because they were cheaper but they brought on half feelings of withdrawal and he realized it was because they were er and not ir. This time he wanted specifically ir and all they had was 100 mg these pink ones. They kinda bring on about the same semi withdrawalish feelings the 200 mg er ones did. Wondering really if the 100 mg are also er? He breaks them in half and only takes 50-100 mg at a time.

ninja19

Can you tell me if they are er or ir? My friend gets a script from the doctor every month but it’s just a little short for what he needs so he’s recently been trying these guys too correct what he’s short. Original tried the 200 mg because they were cheaper but they brought on half feelings of withdrawal and he realized it was because they were er and not ir. This time he wanted specifically ir and all they had was 100 mg these pink ones. They kinda bring on about the same semi withdrawalish feelings the 200 mg er ones did. Wondering really if the 100 mg are also er? He breaks them in half and only takes 50-100 mg at a time.
The site where i order says they are 100 ER and after talking 200s for a long and breaking them up they seemed about right to me

Sunnysky444555

Does anyone know if you ask for ir kind of something and they send er of the same med or if they will do anything about it? my friend paid more to get ir over er because er causes withdrawal feelings and when he received they were also er just in the lower mg he paid to get the ir in. So basically he would’ve just gone with the higher mg to save money if he was going to be getting the er version again.

kmontayne

Exalted member
Does anyone know if you ask for ir kind of something and they send er of the same med or if they will do anything about it? my friend paid more to get ir over er because er causes withdrawal feelings and when he received they were also er just in the lower mg he paid to get the ir in. So basically he would’ve just gone with the higher mg to save money if he was going to be getting the er version again.
If there is trouble with any order, just let Todd know and he should fix the problem.
If he has other brands he would notify if they are to help find the one we are looking for.
For the 100mg from what I know he has 4 brands at the moment, three tabs two white one pink and one capsule. (Citra, Paliadol, Select Pharma, Adiolol)

And for the 200mg Select Pharma Tablets.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks