• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

www.ml.onlinerefills.to - Fioricet Inquiry

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

grannyof2boys

Eminent member
Hi everyone. I am needing to refill a pkg with Todd and I do not have his current working number.

Also the website i used to order last summer, is not loading correctly.

Is there anyone around who can msg me Todd's current contact info, either a Text # or his ordering pg??
thanks, Connie

ninja19

When was the last time 150 or 200 p!lls were in stock? Is it a case where you need to ask as the website isn't updated as it always seems to say restock soon

kmontayne

Exalted member
When was the last time 150 or 200 p!lls were in stock? Is it a case where you need to ask as the website isn't updated as it always seems to say restock soon
Make the inquiry, they have the 200mg in stock now. I refilled not too long recently

Elmy56

Lapsed Senior Member
have always recieved smaller, round, pale pink Citra tabs 100. this was firts time they have been noticeably different looking? slightly taller/thicker, and definately a brighter color pink. still scored on one side. any idea if these are different brand or strength?

kmontayne

Exalted member
have always recieved smaller, round, pale pink Citra tabs 100. this was firts time they have been noticeably different looking? slightly taller/thicker, and definately a brighter color pink. still scored on one side. any idea if these are different brand or strength?
If different, notify todd right away to check, I believe resolution may be: reship, refund or change of product.
Has anyone ordered recently? Usually gets back to you right away.
Weekends, he tends to reply slow. What I usually do is just leave a msg on the live chat form when his msgs on signal go unanswered or something. Then he gets back right away.

josie12

If different, notify todd right away to check, I believe resolution may be: reship, refund or change of product.
Has anyone ordered recently? Usually gets back to you right away.
Weekends, he tends to reply slow. What I usually do is just leave a msg on the live chat form when his msgs on signal go unanswered or something. Then he gets back right away.
Thank you. He did get back to me.

cattyclaw

Hi. Anyone hear from him today or last week? Just checking in as I get nervous sometimes. It's prob just my anxiety, usually I don't worry.

cattyclaw

@cattyclaw Yes i talked to him multiple times late last week.
Thank you! I looked at the 2 dif ways I've been trying since Fri and nothing yet. 🤔 Everything was fine a few weeks ago, maybe he's just having issues with the msg app. I'll keep trying. Thanks jlifeson and kmont!

cattyclaw

@cattyclaw Yes i talked to him multiple times late last week.
Thank you! I looked at the 2 dif ways I've been trying since Fri and nothing yet. 🤔 Everything was fine a few weeks ago, maybe he's just having issues with the msg app. I'll keep trying. Thanks jlifeson and kmont!
I can happily say that he did get back with me yesterday and today, responding as normal. He mentioned having issues with communication device.

80sgirl

The web site is not working for Me has it changed ? I copied and pasted it in my browser it's popping up as error . Maybe I'm doing it wrong as I am not tech savvy lol . I've never used them but used a cod site and Med locker , and now I'm interested in this one . Thanks .

80sgirl

The web site is not working for Me has it changed ? I copied and pasted it in my browser it's popping up as error . Maybe I'm doing it wrong as I am not tech savvy lol . I've never used them but used a cod site and Med locker , and now I'm interested in this one . Thanks .
Nevermind this 🤣 I got it to work it was my fault all along! I left off a . I feel like an old lady who had never used a smart phone when in actuality I use one daily and aim not ( that) old.
So we just email them and they will reply ? I assume from reading the posts . Seems very reliable .

J11

Could somebody give me a little advice, I tried to copy and paste the web address and it’s not opening. Is there another way to get in contact?

ToadLix

Famous PRer
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks