• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

www.ml.onlinerefills.to - Fioricet Inquiry

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

kmontayne

Exalted member
Could somebody give me a little advice, I tried to copy and paste the web address and it’s not opening. Is there another way to get in contact?

onlinerefills.to

Can the @Mods Please update the title of the thread to correct URL Or Merge the Thread with ..

@Admin Thsi vendor both exists in and out of the senior section??? I'm confused lol

The link for ml.onlinerefills.to takes you to the non control only section of the website.
I mentioned it here when I was inquiring about a certain med in the open area. Related to the link itself.
After making a mentioning here, and pondering still. When I spoke to T a while back for more information. He forwarded me to this subdomain.
Before back then when I had visited the site. It showed all these non control meds like metformin, flexeril, tizanidine, Fioricet, etc.
If we check the site now, it shows the website, but with blank details, just the about us is filled.

I sent an inquiry to check if that is still available, because it is no longer there.
Unsure if that is no longer available, or if he just works with A1 now or does work with MedLocker still. I believe the ML Subdomain was for Medlocker.

Most of the conversation here, I think should be for non controls only, like questions related to the mentioned meds above.
And anything else that is controlled probably moved to the thread in the senior section?

Because by moving this, I think we will remove a whole non control section that pretty much assists the public section. Just a thought. 🤷‍♀️
If we go to ml.onlinerefills.to it is the medlocker side of things. The main site does host the A1 side of things as well.
And Everything that belongs in the senior section, conversation wise. I believe is already in the senior area.

ToadLix

Famous PRer
Could somebody give me a little advice, I tried to copy and paste the web address and it’s not opening. Is there another way to get in contact?

onlinerefills.to

Can the @Mods Please update the title of the thread to correct URL Or Merge the Thread with ..

@Admin Thsi vendor both exists in and out of the senior section??? I'm confused lol

The link for ml.onlinerefills.to takes you to the non control only section of the website.
I mentioned it here when I was inquiring about a certain med in the open area. Related to the link itself.
After making a mentioning here, and pondering still. When I spoke to T a while back for more information. He forwarded me to this subdomain.
Before back then when I had visited the site. It showed all these non control meds like metformin, flexeril, tizanidine, Fioricet, etc.
If we check the site now, it shows the website, but with blank details, just the about us is filled.

I sent an inquiry to check if that is still available, because it is no longer there.
Unsure if that is no longer available, or if he just works with A1 now or does work with MedLocker still. I believe the ML Subdomain was for Medlocker.

Most of the conversation here, I think should be for non controls only, like questions related to the mentioned meds above.
And anything else that is controlled probably moved to the thread in the senior section?

Because by moving this, I think we will remove a whole non control section that pretty much assists the public section. Just a thought. 🤷‍♀️
If we go to ml.onlinerefills.to it is the medlocker side of things. The main site does host the A1 side of things as well.
And Everything that belongs in the senior section, conversation wise. I believe is already in the senior area.

Hmmm… can't reach this page​

Check if there is a typo in www.ml.onlinerefills.to.

Someone needs to edit the url then and remove the www. cause it don't work.. Without the WWW it works.

80sgirl

I never ordered it seems like the same ppl as Med locker.
I was really interested in the tram but I never got an email back from him. I get my FiO elsewhere but still interested in other items spoken of on this thred 🤔

kmontayne

Exalted member
I never ordered it seems like the same ppl as Med locker.
I was really interested in the tram but I never got an email back from him. I get my FiO elsewhere but still interested in other items spoken of on this thred 🤔
I would use the live chat or the contact form on the website to try to reach him again. he is responding, unless he missed your email or something.

ninja19

Submitted an order the other day and still haven't heard back. Its been a few months since I last ordered. And maybe its just because its a holiday week...

kmontayne

Exalted member
Submitted an order the other day and still haven't heard back. Its been a few months since I last ordered. And maybe its just because its a holiday week...
If it’s not been taken care of yet. I would filled out the contact form or live chat to get his attention. It’s a few times where I would fill out the order form. And possibly a day or so after I would use the live chat to get his attention. And he would immediately get back to me. Or if you have his signal contact. Send him a msg via signal right after placing an order.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks