www.ml.onlinerefills.to - Fioricet Inquiry

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

smtha

They are other threads that have users reporting success paying with echeck. It seems to have been a norm for some time now.

dbikay

They are other threads that have users reporting success paying with echeck. It seems to have been a norm for some time now.
I saw. I sent via text the information he requested yesterday. And this morning I received my tracking number.

dbikay

My prescription arrived!
Thank you guys here for easing my insecurities.

Placed order feb 19th.
Received tracking Yesterday the 20th.
Delivered today the 21st.

Extremely easy service, with almost instant response time. Very happy with it.

scorzetti

My prescription arrived!
Thank you guys here for easing my insecurities.

Placed order feb 19th.
Received tracking Yesterday the 20th.
Delivered today the 21st.

Extremely easy service, with almost instant response time. Very happy with it.
I just had my first success today with this person as well.
Service is a bit Unique, different. But easy to use. Got everything as described.

dbikay

I wanted to update my experience.
I went through my second order with Todd on the Fioricet. But I did not go through the Echeck process. And paid via Paypal.
I received 180 Migraine Aids, I paid $305 and received it within 2 days via FedEx shipped from the East coast.
I was told I should expect the MIA110 and that I would get some blue tabs imprint West Ward 787. But I ended up receiving
the blue LCI 1965 imprinted tabs. I received more of these blue tabs than the whites, they both came a bit mixed.
But I was offered to refill 180p for $347 with 2 day delivery, or try this other provider that offered the same 180p, 2day fedex delivery, for $305. The downside was that the tabs might come mix, but regardless it would be Fioricet.
So I took a plunge and got my products today.
I took the liberty of taking a couple of images
I was told no limits, I don't have to wait the 22 days for ordering 180 Units.

[color='invisible_dot'].[/color]
[color='invisible_dot'].[/color]

Attachments

Last edited:

kmontayne

Exalted member
Your images are not showing up for some reason. I went to your profile to see if the images where there. And Noticed the thumbnails but when you click on them, the images still do not come up.
You made sure to upload Jpeg images right? I don't thnk the site would any how if it wasn't jpeg:itwasntme:. You should let @Admin know, maybe something was done incorrectly.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the images have -jpg at the end of the filename and it should be .jpg. If you rename the files on your computer and upload them again @dbikay then people will be able to see the images .
@kmontayne

sparrowed

I suffer from migraines myself. If you head to a doctor one of the things they will probably test with would be imitrex.
That is something I think a lot of insurance companies cover. They can either give you a shot, that should clear the problem maybe for about 2 days. Or they may give it to you in tabs. I would opt for the shot.

NoGoodDays

I’ve ordered twice from here #120 white F ...2 day delivery but ouch! On the cost....almost 200$. Romeo calls back about every 10 days to offer a refill. They are fast, but expensive. And ship within..????

Button16

Definitely not an IOP, this is just US to US.
Todd is very handly, a tad on the expensive side, but handy.
I've had my success with him several times.
So you guys have been having successful orders with this vendor within the past week or so? Thinking of placing a small order because I need backup.

NoGoodDays

They realllllllly follow up and call you back for a refill. I got two calls in the same day this week. ?? I have frequent headaches, and use them only during the day because of the caffeine, but I have only refilled once. The last call she tried to offer cbd when I asked about a different med. They are reliable, though.

NoGoodDays

@NoGoodDays

You mean Medlocker will call you a lot re: RF?
Danie , yes. Since my last RF, they are calling me every day, sometimes more than once, offering a refill. It was Romeo the first few times. Lately, it was a girl. They do offer great service and the meds are legit, if you are willing to pay the high prices. Hope this helps. I haven’t been on here much, been sewing 12 hours a day making masks for our first responders. ??

LeeAnn

Distinguished member
I have ordered from them 3 times and they never called me :(