www.ml.onlinerefills.to - Fioricet Inquiry

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Button16

I've never received a call from Todd for a refill. I don't think he calls people

I think you mean medlocker like @Danie said.

@Button16 I have so far.No issues on my end.
I placed an order on their website two days ago and emailed to confirm the order but haven’t heard from this vendor about if they received it. Is that normal?

kmontayne

Exalted member
I placed an order on their website two days ago and emailed to confirm the order but haven’t heard from this vendor about if they received it. Is that normal?
Did you text them to confirm your order? I always text to confirm. Form of commuincation I use with him is mostly with the Signal APP. Before the signal app it was Text Messaging.
But he does use both. If you don't have a Signal account set up you would have to text him.

Last edited:

Button16

Did you text them to confirm your order? I always text to confirm. Form of commuincation I use with him is mostly with the Signal APP. Before the signal app it was Text Messaging.
But he does use both. If you don't have a Signal account set up you would have to text him.
Thanks! I did set up a signal account to text and confirm. Worked out great.

dbikay

Well, I am still having good results with this vendor.

After I provided the check image from my first order, I haven't had the need of sending any more images of the checks I use for payment.
I do get a call from Heather notifying me when it is time for my refill. But what I do is fill the order form and notify todd the Check number, and he takes care of the rest.
I get updated when the order is received by the pharmacy, and a text message when he has the tracking number.

Lizdawn

I ordered too @kmontayne @Button16 . Scared, I hope I got this one right. Expensive but hopefully worth it. Thank u ??

I tried to pm u but I don’t think it worked. I have my post requirement but just realized I don’t have my 30 days yet lol

Elmy56

u guys are correct about the lightening fast process and super communication, but i’m a tad concerned about what i received. was loose with no markings, smooth/round. maybe a mauve-ish brown or peach color is a better description. ( i wouldn’t call it pink, tho ).
anyway, they arent familiar to me, and cant find any images online, so not gonna mess with them. service was steller tho! might would give it another shot in the future, in a pinch? could just be that particular shipper - or maybe they’re legit and just new to me, who knows. it’s more the fact that they were loose and i cant look up brand that is concerning.

kmontayne

Exalted member
The loose tabs I would assume are the pain reliefs? Or anxiety. It's been a while since I've had the anxiety tabs.
But the pain reliefs, white are 100mg Paliadol brand, origin would be Mexico.
And the brownish ones are 200mg Select Pharma brand same origin as above.

Not the Indian made products we are all used to. But the 200mg I like them better than the 100 because they
last the day for me, those are ER Tabs. I don't think you should have a problem. If you do just let Todd know.

Cll

Honorable member
Lots of great reviews...it seems customer service and quality are great :clapping::happy:

Elmy56

yes, was very pleased with service as well as quality, kmontayne was correct.

jungman

Hi. I used to have true migraine headaches. You would know. Firstly, the pain ends up being on one side of the head. I migraine is
a hemispherical headache! You would have photophobia or light sensitivity, but the pain would be so bad that the only relief would
be to lie down in a dark quiet room and ride it out. It's horrible thing, but it goes away completely before the next one. It doesn't linger
like what you're describing. I'm sorry you're having a bad time with headaches. Also, a migraine usually comes with some nausea and
sometimes weird visual disturbances let you know one is coming.

Lizdawn

@Elmy56 was it tram u ordered? If so, I may have had these. Sounds exactly like what I got. Similar to the Color of Advil? If u can post a pic I can tell u if it’s what I had if that helps!! Mine were great, but I was also scared at first w/ no markings. Someone else confirmed they were tram for me tho :) I prob wouldn’t have taken them either if someone wouldn’t have recognized them as good. Let me know if I can help identify

Stlgirl

@Elmy56 was it tram u ordered? If so, I may have had these. Sounds exactly like what I got. Similar to the Color of Advil? If u can post a pic I can tell u if it’s what I had if that helps!! Mine were great, but I was also scared at first w/ no markings. Someone else confirmed they were tram for me tho :) I prob wouldn’t have taken them either if someone wouldn’t have recognized them as good. Let me know if I can help identify
@Elmy56 @Lizdawn Same here. The red XXs are out of stock so I got the browns. They work well. I had to adjust to them from another brand but I’m ok with them now. I did 1/4 them at first, now 1/2 works. Hope this helps.

Lizdawn

Yea I’m happy with them. I don’t think the Mexican tram is quit as strong tho. Maybe it’s just me? I’m just happy to get it tho!!! Thank god!! I’ve never had the red b4. How many mg’s are the red @Stlgirl ? I got the brown (200 mg) and break them in half. I still have to take a few halves a day lol. I just don’t think they’re as strong as the name brands. I also got the real tiny white ones which he said were 100 mg. They didn’t look real-but they Def were! Luckily I found this board or I would have been scared to take since unmarked. They saved me big time tho:) I’m sooo thankful for them :)

Stlgirl

@Lizdawn Good! I was hoping you’d give them a try. I was skeptical at first too but they work. I agree that the Mexi ones don’t seem as strong. Maybe it’s because they’re extended release. The red XX are 200mg and they can be intense, but in a good way!

I was curious about the white ones. How are they compared to brown? I haven’t heard any reviews about the whites.

This board is so awesome. It has really helped me in some rough times. I’m glad to see it’s helping you too!

Myself

I'm searching for the fioricet with . It works wonders for my migraines and tension headaches. Having a hard time finding it anywhere.

Last edited:

kmontayne

Exalted member
site isn't secure. that HI didn't work. ideas?
Site is actually HTTPS secured, that is about it.
Have you tried filling out the contact order form?
If you use the live chat option make sure to fill out your email and mobile because he sometimes is away from desk to respond. So leaving that will make sure he gets back to you.
Has worked for me.
Also if you message over the weekend, do not expect much of a response.
Vendor is mostly Monday to Friday. Easiest way to communicate would be text messaging or with the signal app.

I'm searching for the fioricet with codeine. It works wonders for my migraines and tension headaches. Having a hard time finding it anywhere.
You would have to ask him. In the threads this vendor is reviewed/mentioned, I have not seen any mention of fioricet with codeine.
There is mention like this thread, where it talks about Fioricet, and other basic things like soma and tramadol.
For anything else it is recommended to inquire directly to get more information, such as link to product if available or price if link is unavailable.

Myself

Well I ordered and also inquired so hopefully I'll have a good experience to share. I don't have the signal app. Hopefully my inquiry went through ok with the hello.

Lizdawn

@Stlgirl So sorry I missed ur post somehow lol Yes this guy saved me & was worth the extra cost imo. First I bought the white & they are good, it didn’t seem quit as strong as the India tram I had previously but I took my first one when my tolerance was way up & I was stressed so it may have just been me. Todd actually sent me few brown (burgundy) ones just to try out (200 mg) & he was right-much stronger & I love them. I break them up since they are time released & that seemed to work best for me. I took one white one again the other day & I was actually very happy w/ it-i have cut back a good bit over the weeks ;) Honestly Im happy with both brown & white. Even if the white were a little weaker, I was just happy to get!! :)