www.ml.onlinerefills.to - Fioricet Inquiry

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

kmontayne

Exalted member
Received an update that the 100mg Tramadol capsules are back in stock. Brand: Adiolol all white capsules.
I was offered samples on my next order.

Unsure if anyone was familiar with Adiolol capsules.

I had received white capsules before but where Tramed brand, which where alright.

Nothing on the tamol XX brands, but has been fully stocked on the Select Pharma Brand 200mg.

Myself

I had a good experience with these guys. They are prompt and fast. They would have been even faster if I had answered the "unknown number " call sooner. I usually avoid those calls or play pranks on them. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Souljam

Hello I was thinking about ordering 90 Feo from here. Do they have other items not listed that they supply?
Tx

cokeguy223

Hello I was thinking about ordering 90 Feo from here. Do they have other items not listed that they supply?
Tx
Also curious about this because I don't even see Tram on there. Tho im looking for eti and zopi. Anyone know if they supply that?

Souljam

Tx
Also curious about this because I don't even see Tram on there. Tho im looking for eti and zopi. Anyone know if they supply that?
Yea Im looking for US supply of pain O somaz. I get them from IN as of now but would love a us supply as I am sick of going thru the customs BS !

kmontayne

Exalted member
Tx
To identify the rest of the products you would have to reach out to Todd, either through live chat or fill out contact form.

Tx
Tram is there, you would have to go to the Pain Relief Section, scrolling down you can find the details.

Tx
Yea Im looking for US supply of pain O somaz. I get them from IN as of now but would love a us supply as I am sick of going thru the customs BS !
They don't work with indian made products. This source used to, but has been working with goods from the border. But handled already domestic. So no customs, all is usually received, from the time order is made and payment is complete. with me 2 days and it is delivered.
They have cheaper delivery options which allows for delivery to take about 4 to 6 business days from the time order is completed.
Other items you have to check what they have, and brands.

poolhustler1001

With this type of issue, go see a Doctor. It could be anything.....................It could be a short-term thing but could also be something bad. But you have to go get the tests like everyone else.

Souljam

I sent an email last week and go no reply. :-( Will try again. My doc called out some feo but they are weird they are super weak and had potassium . They were white pills Buta Tylenol caffeine and potassium. They are pretty useless but I'm glad to have the lil supply on hand for a bad pain day.