www.pillsbrothers.is / (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

mel114

Banned
Anyone heard of or used Pills brothers.com?

Last edited:

Great horned Owl

Lapsed Senior Member
Pillsbrothers

Has anyone ever heard of this IOP ? I just came across them when I was looking Vidalista centurion labs.

Mira

Exalted member
I'm not following what you mean? I was just looking at where the domain was registered. I didn't try to create a login or anything.
The link takes you to a page that says this and has a captcha kind of thing on it.
Maybe copy paste the info instead of using the link?

To receive the information you requested from our WhoIs database, please type in the access code you see displayed in the box.
This access code helps GoDaddy.com protect our customers from unscrupulous spammers. While we are required by ICANN to make the information contained in the WhoIs list available to the public, we do all we can to keep hackers from collecting email addresses from it.

Mira

Exalted member
Wait am I reading this right? $2.50 for a strip of 10 tramadol?
yup and ol-tram 50 or 100 for 2.00 per strip. Thats about 20cents per and with volume discounts making it even less than 200.00 for 1000ct. Thats a bit too low when all other vendors are selling 50mg ol-tram for about 50cents per and 100mg for about 70cents per.

not sure I'd be the guinea pig for this one but maybe their ED stuff is legit.

Mira

Exalted member
@Mira that is just ridiculously dirt cheap. I don't know might be too good a deal.
I wonder if they have a minimum or what their shipping rates are. It appears they ship from India so ol-tram would be the one they would have. If they prove to be legit, they would be the cheapest tram vendor out there.
If their shipping is cheap enough, a few test strips wouldnt cost that much, or be too much of a loss but they could send a few good ones and then in bulk, send chalk or nothing at all.
Honestly, their name is a turn off for me. Dont these guys have any sense of discretion?

Alicenwonderland

Eminent member
Yeah I'm thinking too good. But they've had that domain since 2014. I'm surprised I can't find a bad review

Jambotam

Banned
Sounds soooooo cheap!! Maybe to good to be true, maybe not. Apparently the site is based in Iceland but registered in the Seychelles, so make of that what u will

Cheers T