www.pillsbrothers.is / (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Taizen1992

Lapsed Senior Member
Thanks for the suggestions, folks! Time to place an order and see what happens. I'm ordeirng something I usually don't, so I'm curious to see if the first vendor I try ends up being the one I stick with in the long run.

Pacarb915

Ordered some Fildena 150mg from them on 12/28 and received it on 1/4 (DHL). That's WAY faster than the last site I used. I've already ordered from them again. It's taking longer to get here this time but still can't complain. If this next order arrives on time I'll probably stick with PB.
Anyone try anything besides Fildena from them?(that's what I see most people on PR ordering from them)

Last edited:

petite

Distinguished member
Ordered some Fildena 150mg from them on 12/28 and received it on 1/4 (DHL). That's WAY faster than the last site I used. I've already ordered from them again. It's taking longer to get here this time but still can't complain. If this next order arrives on time I'll probably stick with PB.
Anyone try anything besides Fildena from them?(that's what I see most people on PR ordering from them)

The Sextreme brand seem to be good. Have tried the sextreme 150s and Mr. Man likes them same as Fildena 120 and most recently Fildena 150.
Ive received my orders withing 2 weeks or so with them, so even if it took few days longer, I'm still a happy customer. So far all their products have worked for us.

Kipper

Lapsed Senior Member
I have to say I'm really pleased with the two items I've got from Pills Brothers I firstly bought zops made by Hab pharmaceutical but after reading lots of other people's opinions on them I thought they might be really weak so I purchased their other brand a week later... well both items came separately after only a week of ordering (I'm in the UK) and I tried the zops last night, and I have to say they are really good... I slept so well on one pill... maybe that brand don't work so well for everyone, but I'm so happy they work for me.

Pacarb915

Just received my second order from them yesterday. Ordered vidalista and tadalis sx. It came on time and I can't wait to see how well they work.

Joantesch

Lapsed Senior Member
Two successful deliveries in a timely. Product as described. Packing unobtrusive. Two thumbs up in my book.

petite

Distinguished member
Just placed another order with PB. Took them all day to get through to me on the phone, but they were persistent and eventually the connection was fine, and I could converse with them, without the horrible crackling noises. Verified everything and my order goes through tonight.

Lizziew

I’m in the UK and have tried to order twice with my pre-paid visa card, but it never gets through. They have suggested bitcoin which I havnt a clue how to use. Anybody else used this form of payment ?

petite

Distinguished member
Ugggh. My CC declined the payment. I received an email from my CC asking if I approved it, yet they declined it at the same time anyhow. I told PB to run it again. They want me to use Zelle and I'm between paychecks right now.

GOOD NEWS! they ran it again and it went through. Awaiting tracking numbers now.

Last edited:

grouper sandwich

Lapsed Senior Member
@petite after reading all of your reviews I've decided to go ahead and place an order. Decided to try Zellepay. My bank is not listed but I was able to create an account using my debit card. Placed my order with PB, sent the Zellepay payment, now the waiting begins. I'm leaving my ADC comfort zone here.

Ganesh

Honorable member
I'm in the UK. Ordered Intas Zopiclone on 30 th December and received today.
That's 13 days after ordering. So the 14 day Sure delivery works well.
Able to track order all the way.
Not tried them yet but they look legitimate.
Impressed with their communication.
Very happy customer so far.:yes:

daniel1993

PB.IS is a scam. I tried placing an order twice and both were canceled. Once with AMEX and the other with Visa. They called me to confirm and then nothing. On top of that, this morning I got a fraud alert for an amount on that visa card that I used the day before. Coincidence? I think not.

AL11

PB.IS is a scam. I tried placing an order twice and both were canceled. Once with AMEX and the other with Visa. They called me to confirm and then nothing. On top of that, this morning I got a fraud alert for an amount on that visa card that I used the day before. Coincidence? I think not.

Sounds like they were unable to process your CC charges. There`s a reason why for the longest time IOPs have been encouraging other forms of payment. Regardless, no $ = no ship. Not to mention that your CC company suspected unauthorized usage. But if you approved of the charges then there was nothing unauthorized about it...

Last edited:

daniel1993

The amount charged was a few dollars different though, and the merchant was a boutique store. I looked up the boutique and it actually existed. Are you guys saying it could have been additional tax or handling charge and they are doing business as a boutique?

AL11

The amount charged was a few dollars different though, and the merchant was a boutique store. I looked up the boutique and it actually existed. Are you guys saying it could have been additional tax or handling charge and they are doing business as a boutique?

This is an excellent IOP in my experience.

Assuming your claims are true this “fraud alert” could have been for your meds order. A slightly higher total could easily relate to the currency conversion charge levied by the foreign payment processor. This typically is included in the total rather than charged as extra. As to the name of the merchant, well who knows. There aren`t many names that would surprise me. Discretion is the key.

grouper sandwich

Lapsed Senior Member
Ordered 2/12, was waiting in my mailbox when I got home today. Zellepay was the simplest payment method I've ever used for an online transaction. So, 10 days keyboard to door, good prices, free shipping, easy payment method? Yes please!

Last edited:

AL11

They rock. Are as good as it gets. Just opt for payment options other than credit cards. That`s all on the dust heap of the past. Forget it.