www.pillsbrothers.is / (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

AnotherDay699

I have a letter from customs/border patrol. Haven’t opened it yet but I assume that’s what it is. I usually just toss them but vendor wants proof so they can reship.
Oh wow. I have a 3-27 order that never made it to the States. Would it be safe to say this vendor is compromised now? I've seen a few posts of recent LL from this vendor

Queens

Lapsed Senior Member
Oh wow. I have a 3-27 order that never made it to the States. Would it be safe to say this vendor is compromised now? I've seen a few posts of recent LL from this vendor
May just be late. My 3/25 ship is still in transit with no scans. people with similar dates are reporting they are landing in mailboxes so I wouldn't give up hope yet.

Cartman

Yep just received my first LL from this vendor from an early April shipment. They are compromised.

Luckily my order from a few weeks earlier got through. I normally would not have ordered so quick but I want a huge backlog because of all the crap going on. I'll have months to taper still if I can't get more. I have at least I have enough to taper off.

Button16

Yep just received my first LL from this vendor from an early April shipment. They are compromised.

Luckily my order from a few weeks earlier got through. I normally would not have ordered so quick but I want a huge backlog because of all the crap going on. I'll have months to taper still if I can't get more. I have at least I have enough to taper off.
Possibly, but i hope not. I’ve gotten LLs ordering from this vendor (and other vendors) before and then I’ll have a long string of successful orders. Just part of the deal. I don’t think they’re necessarily compromised, just bad luck. Unless we know for sure that all their orders are being intercepted, I don’t wanna jump to conclusions since they’ve been reliable for me for a while. Hopefully they aren’t compromised, fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Flaminblonde

Update**
Magazine i mentioned on page 80 was delivered today. So that is 1 of 4. 37 days to me. Centrally located.
As that arrived, a second magazine that I ordered on the 9th of this month scanned thru NY today. So bout another 7 days.
My 3rd and 4th subscriptions are actually my first order and then a reship of said order. They were re routed to end in CH. first one shows still lost. New one shows accepted 4 days ago in the chilly mountains. But it doent show on their site but ours. Weird.
Anyhow, they are coming. Sandra does great stuff. Hang in there guys. Trust them. Ive been with them and there other site for well over 6 years. Im sure someof you have too.

Keep ya posted on my mountain subscription. I hear the swiss alps are slow this time of year. Hopefully skiing resumes soon!

Cartman

Possibly, but i hope not. I’ve gotten LLs ordering from this vendor (and other vendors) before and then I’ll have a long string of successful orders. Just part of the deal. I don’t think they’re necessarily compromised, just bad luck. Unless we know for sure that all their orders are being intercepted, I don’t wanna jump to conclusions since they’ve been reliable for me for a while. Hopefully they aren’t compromised, fingers crossed.
I sure hope you are right but I have heard others say they had first time seizures from them. I haven't seen a LL in 5 years. And I was not happy they keep shipping to the wrong name. Seriously who doesn't use a different shipping name than the billing? If you don't, it's not wise. Trust me. First CD you get you will understand. Or hopefully you never have one.

Why is the different shipping name so hard to get straight? Then the LL comes in my freaking name instead of my dog's like it should have.

NoGoodDays

I placed two separate orders on 3/17
One has FINALLY arrived and departed Queens, NY and says in transit to next facility.
One still has “preparing shipment “ status from originating country.

This was my first time with PB, so I didn’t know what to expect re; delivery time.

Waiting isn’t fun. I have an order with another place since March 1.I received part of it(moda) but not the whole thing.I emailed Dexter and got a response that was mostly automated. I have to be honest, the moda wasn’t very strong, compared to dosage from US pharmacies.
Anyone think the Wak***** is a better choice?
Good luck if you are in limbo. ??

I

coconutvamp

No mine says received at G but it's been like this for a week now.
My magazine finally shook loose from "G" a few days ago and says in transit, arriving on time around the end of the week. Definitely took longer than the norm. Almost exactly a month from the date it originally shipped. But fingers crossed it's all good, sounds like it is based on experience. Been using them for a few years, too. :) But, again, definitely too longer than normal. I had one LL from them over a year ago. It was my first I had ever had. Been totally fine since.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think they are but I'll keep y'all updated as to the arrival of my latest :)

AnotherDay699

Interesting. Definitely won't be using them anymore lol

- - - Updated - - -

I want to be optimistic, but I don't know. If you think about the sheer volume of packages coming in, and the packages are still able to be spotted them out, is kind of worrying tbh

Last edited:

cattyclaw

Lapsed Senior Member

Ugh sucks! Sorry to hear!
Haven't had movement updates nothing. I'm half expecting LL too soon on one or 2, Hoping one will make it.

NoGoodDays

Update! ????????????????????
Placed two orders on 3/17 for the same med. (pre-g*****)
One arrived today.
One is still in “shipper is preparing shipment...” Lala land.

I haven’t done a quality control check or count yet. Well packaged, blister packs. The capsules are 100% generic white, no imprint. The package says they are 150 mg but they look identical to the 50 mg caps here so I’m keeping fingers crossed.

Button16

Update! ????????????????????
Placed two orders on 3/17 for the same med. (pre-g*****)
One arrived today.
One is still in “shipper is preparing shipment...” Lala land.

I haven’t done a quality control check or count yet. Well packaged, blister packs. The capsules are 100% generic white, no imprint. The package says they are 150 mg but they look identical to the 50 mg caps here so I’m keeping fingers crossed.
Nice to see magazines from this vendor are getting through. Hoping my reship doesn’t have any issues.

Button16

I have a letter. Haven’t opened it yet but I assume that’s what it is. I usually just toss them but vendor wants proof so they can reship.
Just to update - they reshipped my magazine order the next day after proof of interception. Now just hoping that one makes it through. What have been the recently delivery times/tracking info for you all that’s ordered from this vendor recently?

Doc Rogue

Honorable member
Waiting isn’t fun. I have an order with another place since March 1.I received part of it(moda) but not the whole thing.I emailed Dexter and got a response that was mostly automated. I have to be honest, the moda wasn’t very strong, compared to dosage from US pharmacies.
Anyone think the Wak***** is a better choice?
Good luck if you are in limbo. ??
I

Saw this part of you post and thought I’d chime in, since I’ve noticed the same from my last order from their sister site.
The M0dAlert I have used recently seems more or less a sugar pill. Didn’t get the same results I have had in the past. I only take this vitamin when needed so a box can last me 6mo or more.
I’m going to go back to the Wak1ert again this next time, and probably try the Art•vigil too, see which one produces the desired results. I’ve read others say they get a weak batch here and there as well, so it may just be as simple as that, and the next order works as it should.
But if I need that extra boost when the workload is heavy, or just powering through after a long flight, it’s pretty frustrating when it doesn’t work and I fall flat trying to get through the day.

NoGoodDays

Saw this part of you post and thought I’d chime in, since I’ve noticed the same from my last order from their sister site.
The M0dAlert I have used recently seems more or less a sugar pill. Didn’t get the same results I have had in the past. I only take this vitamin when needed so a box can last me 6mo or more.
I’m going to go back to the Wak1ert again this next time, and probably try the Art•vigil too, see which one produces the desired results. I’ve read others say they get a weak batch here and there as well, so it may just be as simple as that, and the next order works as it should.
But if I need that extra boost when the workload is heavy, or just powering through after a long flight, it’s pretty frustrating when it doesn’t work and I fall flat trying to get through the day.
Are you taking the plunge and ordering with Dexter? I’m going to try those others, instead, I’m hesitant since I’ve been waiting on the rest of my order since 3/1...?? Thanks for your help. The moda was ????

Doc Rogue

Honorable member
Are you taking the plunge and ordering with Dexter? I’m going to try those others, instead, I’m hesitant since I’ve been waiting on the rest of my order since 3/1...?? Thanks for your help. The moda was ????
Just realized this was pillsbrothers, and not their other site - which is not listed in the general section, due to offering other controlled vitamins.
So to answer your question, no I don’t order from ‘Dexter’. (I did like him in his series on Netfl1x though.. one of my all time favorite shows).
But seriously, I don’t know if this ‘dexter’ is a good option or not. I seem to remember reading some others who weren’t exactly thrilled with their services. Like getting forceful email reminders to reorder.
Personally, I think there are better vendors out there for moda, and a quick search pulls up some other good options. Once you reach senior status you’ll find several other vendors who carry a good assortment of moda. Welcome to the forum and PR fam @NoGoodDays.

NoGoodDays

Thank you, Doc. I have been reading and soaking up all the great info here for a few years before signing up. I will definitely dig around and find a better resource, I believe I just stumbled upon Dex and clicked. I was so disappointed I thought nahhhh , no more, but I’ll persevere ??