www.pillsbrothers.is / (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

NoGoodDays

Just realized this was pillsbrothers, and not their other site - which is not listed in the general section, due to offering other controlled vitamins.
So to answer your question, no I don’t order from ‘Dexter’. (I did like him in his series on Netfl1x though.. one of my all time favorite shows).
But seriously, I don’t know if this ‘dexter’ is a good option or not. I seem to remember reading some others who weren’t exactly thrilled with their services. Like getting forceful email reminders to reorder.
Personally, I think there are better vendors out there for moda, and a quick search pulls up some other good options. Once you reach senior status you’ll find several other vendors who carry a good assortment of moda. Welcome to the forum and PR fam @NoGoodDays.
I dug around and saw the place that was just mentioned in a different thread (and very recently) by L0lli. Hope they are legit. I payed w PP after receiving a request from a non American name that I couldn’t pronounce. I only point that out bc the site said “American operated “ or something . I ordered both the things you mentioned and a different brand of moda. Let’s hope for the best! I’ve been sewing 16 hours a day for two weeks making masks for our community and I’m just wiped out.
Oh, and since this is the PB thread, I visited their sister site ...tra....olshop, to give them a try. I thought log in credentials wee the same as PB, but it wouldn’t take mine. ????*??????*??????*??
Have a great day. It’s my husbands BD! I haven’t spent any time with him at all.

coconutvamp

Mine showed up from the sister site I mentioned on the previous page ;) It just took quite a bit longer than usual. Sorry forgot to come back and update.

Flaminblonde

All my subs are from sista site. Decade or so? Since my daughter was 12. Always legit. Had 5 circulating. One is a reship. 2 have come home.
Another 2 have left IDC chgo at same time on the 13th. But one may have flew away as im not seeing it moving and its companion should be here on Saturday per parcels and 17track and many others.
And one just landed in NY.
My reship was a thick magazine full of office equipment, that just processed ISCNY. But Sandy has always been good to me. And my possible lost magazine will be made up by my reship She sent for a previous order. So I wont ask about a reahip on this one if its lost. Besides she always throws in some goodies for me to sample or just because. Ive only lost 2 or 3. One or two LLs but they always make it right. VIP status With them helps too. That just takes time, patience, lots of orders, and attitude. Worth it if they select ya. Which Im sure many long time Subscribers Receive.
If anyone has doubts or are unsure, both sites are legit and ran by one entity in two separate units. Always have. PP has just started to put stuff that is on the trm site On there. Slowly over the years. But you can always ask Tramshop regarding PP orders to be shipped together and 8/10 times they oblige. You are all in good hands with them. Stay safe Y’all!

Last edited:

sparrowed

Yeah It is tough that everthing has to go through NYC inbounds since they have been hit the hardest. I placed another order with these guys today and hope it goes through. they have always been reliable to me...

blecher59

I placed my small order. Response with invoice in two days. Paid today and confirmation a few hours later. So far so good. Now the hard part.... shipping. Will let you know.

parkdove

Lapsed Senior Member
Can someone please tell PM the country this website ships from? I hate to waste time and money (theirs as well as mine) if it is from a place that raises a flag to intercept. Thanks so much.

parkdove

Lapsed Senior Member
Can someone please tell PM the country this website ships from? I hate to waste time and money (theirs as well as mine) if it is from a place that raises a flag to intercept. Thanks so much.

Mikeu922

I found alot of these sites are based out of Seychelles just to make it harder to enforce US laws

richnrich

I ordered couples of days ago payed 3 days later after 1st account was full so i payed on 2nd account now they are claiming to not recieve payment so i would hold back on these guys but i will follow up and keep ya informed.
seems like they will fold soon with a bank run at peak.

jannie

Honorable member
Just got a notification from a different shipper that all medications being shipped from Singapore will be stopped July 1st.

tyler84

Yes, this applies to all vendors shipping from that country. Let’s all hope they can find an alternative country to ship from. They have always been more than fair with me and extremely professional.

This is an email I received from Kiwi pharmacy, they don’t sell anything scheduled that I’m aware of.

RE SINGAPORE: The Singapore government will be prohibiting shipments of medicines FROM their country starting July 1st - this affects everyone in this industry, not just us. This should not affect most customers as we'll just ship from India instead, only 1-2 products will not be able to be shipped from India.

Last edited:

Cartman

Hi @tyler84. Is this a temp covid thing. I tried googling but only India comes up when I type in export issues. Thanks :)
I'm guessing its permanent. I'm guesssing the US gov't and the trumpanzee's stupid war on opioid put pressure on Singapore.

If the trumpanzee had focused on some basic pandemic readiness rather than attacking those who want to live without chronic, debilitating pain then we wouldnt have as many dead Americans.

pippi222

Honorable member
@Cartman Amen. It’s that special mixture of American arrogance and ignorance that has found us in the position we’re in now. I apologize, I don’t usually like to bring politics into the forum, but I don’t know how to not do so these days.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Had one order from these guys that went through no problem and received with no problems. However. Second order I put in I paid and received a shipping notice with no numbers on! I contacted them about it and I've sent a few email messages that have gone unanswered. Any advice or similar experiences? @tyler84 thanks for the info man you really helped me stock up because of the tip! Was you waiting on anything from trams shop or pb. Thanks scoobies.

Kelizabeth

I have orded from them for years without issue, however my last order which I placed 9 days ago, did not come with a working tracking number. I have reached out several times and not heard back, however when I sent an inquiry about a placing an order (with a different email address) I received a response within two days. IMO, it's not looking good.

Hi @Kelizabeth I received a reply yesterday. I got a TN but it just says DHL shipment data received. It works just not alot of info. Did you pay thru PayPal. Have u tried asking thru resolution centre? I did and got a reply in less than 24hrs.i really thought I lost my money so was the only way to go. I hope you get sorted out. I'm in UK idk if that matters?
Good luck hun
Saph

Kelizabeth

Hi @Kelizabeth I received a reply yesterday. I got a TN but it just says DHL shipment data received. It works just not alot of info. Did you pay thru PayPal. Have u tried asking thru resolution centre? I did and got a reply in less than 24hrs.i really thought I lost my money so was the only way to go. I hope you get sorted out. I'm in UK idk if that matters?
Good luck hun
Saph
Thank you! I hope it works out too, as this business used to be extremly reliable and I hate thinking that they would be doing anything sneaky (in my experience with them, they have always gone above and beyond to make sure customers are taken care of). Unfortunately, I think covid really hurt them. I'll give it a bit longer; they are possibly just extremly behind. Hope your order arrives quickly!