www.pillsbrothers.is / (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Thank you! I hope it works out too, as this business used to be extremly reliable and I hate thinking that they would be doing anything sneaky (in my experience with them, they have always gone above and beyond to make sure customers are taken care of). Unfortunately, I think covid really hurt them. I'll give it a bit longer; they are possibly just extremly behind. Hope your order arrives quickly!
Hi @Kelizabeth
I've only just found them I'm sooo unlucky that they're stopping the tram selling now. I did take advantage of their double offer though :) My Track still not moving but least its addressed to me I guess! Good luck back at you :)

Sammy85

Hi everyone. I was thinking of ordering some Zopiclone through pillsbrothers.is and I just wanted to ask people’s experience with them. Has anyone had any issues with them or receiving there products? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Finding it surprisingly difficult to find affordable Zopiclone or zolpidem????

Rally Pig

I placed an order, do the tracking numbers work for you right away? Or they take a while to post?

Myself

I can't get this site to even load. Is it just my phone or is there more going on? Hope it's just my phone.... I'll try later on my iPad.

biglil54

Hi everyone. I was thinking of ordering some Zopiclone through pillsbrothers.is and I just wanted to ask people’s experience with them. Has anyone had any issues with them or receiving there products? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Finding it surprisingly difficult to find affordable Zopiclone or zolpidem????
I have been ordering for years and they normally good but the last order wasn't strong, think it was just chalk. Ive emailed them ill let you know what they say.

Cassius Star

I haven't used them much, but when I did they would ship fairly fast. Lately though it's been a slower process, but I suspect that is due to covid-19 slowing everything down. :(

Brzina

They don't ship to my country anymore because of covid situation :( What is your situation ? I am located in Europe

cokeguy223

I've used what I'm assuming is the exact same thing under tram.is variant and last shipment took 30 days exactly in June. Is that pretty much still to be expected or have restrictions opened up a bit? Also has anyone ordered since this new requirement of having to put name as company because they will only ship to companies now? Seems like an ineffective workaround at best..

cattyclaw

Lapsed Senior Member
Darn I haven't posted in few months I guess, cuz my SS was demoted. Oh well. I was wondering too if there were successful del after adding company name also. May have to try it this way.

Flaminblonde

I've used what I'm assuming is the exact same thing under tram.is variant and last shipment took 30 days exactly in June. Is that pretty much still to be expected or have restrictions opened up a bit? Also has anyone ordered since this new requirement of having to put name as company because they will only ship to companies now? Seems like an ineffective workaround at best..
Yup... i put a business name in. When they had the bogo i stocked up. But now I put my name and business and nothings changed. My order from the 4th landed ISC today. And it has trams and etz and $omas

Flaminblonde

Darn I haven't posted in few months I guess, cuz my SS was demoted. Oh well. I was wondering too if there were successful del after adding company name also. May have to try it this way.
Yup... i put a business name in. When they had the bogo i stocked up. But now I put my name and business and nothings changed. My order from the 4th landed ISC today. And it has trams and etz and $omas

cokeguy223

I placed an order a few days ago. Made a fakeish business name. Not shipped yet but will report results.

So it take u bout 20days ish to get it? Not bad.

liztaylor

Hi everyone, just following up on this question, as I didn't see any answer. I am also looking at this.