www.pillsbrothers.is / (formerly Pillsbrothers.cc / pillsbrothers.com)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

medi1

Eminent member
I haven't ordered from these guys before, They have a med that I'm interested in.
If I make an order soon and post back my feedback if/when I do.

555 lover

I placed an order on 9/11. Label was created and processed thru Singapore this morning (9/22). Will keep everybody updated with this shipment so you'll have an idea on what to expect when ordering.

cokeguy223

Ya mine was shipped on 9/23. Last order I placed a few months ago it was shipped over to EU first, Switzerland IIRC before coming here. Now it is direct, so I'm expecting it to be quite a bit faster.

liztaylor

Hi, mine was dispatched to overseas on the 26th...ordered a few weeks ago. Are their meds of decent quality?

Mecha

Renowned member
So sorry about all these holdups. There was a post I recently read where a sort of a Pangea operation di happened in September. Let me find the url. This may what this holdup up is about. M

Miss Ellie

So sorry about all these holdups. There was a post I recently read where a sort of a Pangea operation di happened in September. Let me find the url. This may what this holdup up is about. M

Wow! This explains a lot!!!

MrBiggs

Lapsed Senior Member
Shipping times used to be 14 days for me, but now seem substantially longer.

My recent package was purchased on 9/3/2020 and Singapore Post lists it as "Despatched to overseas (Country code: US)" on 9/11/2020, but USPS claims it is still waiting to receive the package.

cokeguy223

Mine hit the states. Was shipped 9/23. Ordered ~4-5 days prior to shipping date. So mine was extremely quick.

robb

Honorable member
I placed an order on 9/16, and got tracking 9/17. It hit the US yesterday, 10/1.

I'm not as familiar with this shipping company, to know if that means it's in customs or passed through to USPS / UPS etc. I'll give an update on having it in-hand.

555 lover

I placed an order on 9/11. Label was created and processed thru Singapore this morning (9/22). Will keep everybody updated with this shipment so you'll have an idea on what to expect when ordering.

My package was processed thru Customs (NYC) on 9/28. Was delivered on 10/2. So from beginning to end was about 3 weeks. My last order before that took a little over a month, so it does look like shipping times are speeding up again.

555 lover

Shipping times used to be 14 days for me, but now seem substantially longer.

My recent package was purchased on 9/3/2020 and Singapore Post lists it as "Despatched to overseas (Country code: US)" on 9/11/2020, but USPS claims it is still waiting to receive the package.
I miss the good ole days. Pre-covid, I used to get my orders in 8 business days (order on Friday and get package in hand the Tuesday/Wed after next). Good luck with your package, let us know what happens.

555 lover

Hi, mine was dispatched to overseas on the 26th...ordered a few weeks ago. Are their meds of decent quality?
The Items I order, I've had zero issues overall with them. pretty strong stuff overall. I know I can't talk for all their meds, but I guess i've been pretty lucky with what i got. Been ordering from them for a few years now.

cokeguy223

Took 19 days from placing the order to arrive. If it didn't take them like 6 days to ship it, it would have been incredibly fast.

cattyclaw

Lapsed Senior Member
I placed an order a few days ago. Made a fakeish business name. Not shipped yet but will report results.

So it take u bout 20days ish to get it? Not bad.
I just did yesterday with semi fake bizname. We will see. First time I've tried the biz name thing though.

robb

Honorable member
Is "Inbound Into Customs" twice a common thing? My order arrived 10/2 into US customs, then 10/4 said "In transit to next facility" and then "Inbound into customs" again. No update since then.

Bumblebee25

Is "Inbound Into Customs" twice a common thing? My order arrived 10/2 into US customs, then 10/4 said "In transit to next facility" and then "Inbound into customs" again. No update since then.
This happened to me in August. It went inbound into customs on 3 different dates a couple days apart. It was really weird, but I never received it and never got an LL either.

robb

Honorable member
This happened to me in August. It went inbound into customs on 3 different dates a couple days apart. It was really weird, but I never received it and never got an LL either.

Was it from PB? Did they do a re-ship, or just a 'oh well' situation?

Bumblebee25

Was it from PB? Did they do a re-ship, or just a 'oh well' situation?
No not from PB. I think one of their sister sites. It was actually a reship from the 1st one that never made it either. Total loss. Hope you get yours.

Caustic

Does anyone have a error when trying to contact support, saying error with recaptcha. I’m trying to message for samples but I can’t get through to support. I’m skeptical because of all the issues I’ve heard of on this thread. Sorry I hope I’m not breaking any rules. I’m very new to the site and trying to learn how to access this site while staying within the guidelines.

pippi222

Honorable member

@Mecha thank you for the info, I hadn’t heard about this yet.

Look at all those guys proudly standing on that stage, thinking they’ve made some wonderfully positive change in the world with their idiotic “war on drugs.” What a joke. Maybe I’m just grouchy today....chronic pain has a way of doing that to a person.