www.realmedical.email (Formerly oversea2u.biz)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Horselover

Banned
Tan just replied right back, that was fast! He said its normal for ems during covid and that other customers are experiencing the same thing; seeing no update for a few weeks and then it just arrives. He said give it another week.

Also Tan said DHL is good to go now and is faster than EMS.

Hi...DHL Is normally about a week or maybe a couple of days longer. I have used it several times and it is great. I got tracking on 7/13 and it is arriving by 7/20

fox-ycodone

Hi...DHL Is normally about a week or maybe a couple of days longer. I have used it several times and it is great. I got tracking on 7/13 and it is arriving by 7/20

Horselover, can you tell me how long you waited between payment and shipment? My WU was picked up three weeks ago and I still don't have tracking. Tan has always been great but the sudden price increase has me worried; I've had other vendors who precipitously jacked the price before grabbing a bunch of orders and going dark.

Like there isn't enough to worry about right now:(

Horselover

Banned
Horselover, can you tell me how long you waited between payment and shipment? My WU was picked up three weeks ago and I still don't have tracking. Tan has always been great but the sudden price increase has me worried; I've had other vendors who precipitously jacked the price before grabbing a bunch of orders and going dark.

Like there isn't enough to worry about right now:(

I hear you!!! Is he mailing yours through DHL? I waited about a week between payment and shipment.I feel pretty confident that Tan will stay in business at least as long as he "able." The prices being higher I think may be due to the fact that he "can" jack them up right now during this pandemic. If you go on his new site realmedical.email you will see the prices are a lot cheaper. This is his new site and it is not finished or up and running yet according to him he is still not done with the site. I have also had some trouble having him respond to my emails but he will eventually respond. He definitely is in business. Maybe make your email subject "URGENT" or "PLEASE RESPOND" or something that will catch his attention and see if that helps.

fox-ycodone

I paid for DHL shipping because I wasn't given any other option; my WU was picked up on 7/3. I feel guilty doubting Tan; he's always been so dependable. I've been using him since Tram-ageddon five or six years ago and he's always been fabulous.

So glad your transaction came through, Horselover!

Horselover

Banned
I paid for DHL shipping because I wasn't given any other option; my WU was picked up on 7/3. I feel guilty doubting Tan; he's always been so dependable. I've been using him since Tram-ageddon five or six years ago and he's always been fabulous.

So glad your transaction came through, Horselover!

Don't feel guilty at all! That is a lot of money to lose if something were to happen to him!! Yes, right now he is doing DHL only I think. I do love the fact that it gets here so fast but it is so expensive!! I hope that he gets his website up and running very soon and that this pandemic is over soon and hopefully his prices will actually come down. Did you send him another email with "URGENT" or something like that as the heading?

fox-ycodone

I emailed Tan earlier this week; he got back to me ASAP saying he sent the package to DHL but didn't have tracking information, which made no sense to me at the time and makes even less sense four days later. I'm going to do some research and make a purchase from a different vendor today.

Having a good source is a double-edged sword; it's nice not having to worry about whether a package will show but you're completely bereft of a Plan B when things go south.

If anyone magically got shipment without a tracking number please let me know; I'll be here grooming my pet unicorn under marmalade skies.

Horselover

Banned
I emailed Tan earlier this week; he got back to me ASAP saying he sent the package to DHL but didn't have tracking information, which made no sense to me at the time and makes even less sense four days later. I'm going to do some research and make a purchase from a different vendor today.

Having a good source is a double-edged sword; it's nice not having to worry about whether a package will show but you're completely bereft of a Plan B when things go south.

If anyone magically got shipment without a tracking number please let me know; I'll be here grooming my pet unicorn under marmalade skies.

I will tell you from my experience that it does take a few days to get a tracking number from DHL. Your order has taken longer than I would expect it to from the time of payment until now. Once you get that tracking number it should be pretty fast from there on out. I personally would give it until tomorrow and certainly no later than Tuesday for him to respond with a tracking # and then I would email him again and ask for an update. I would tell him that you are getting concerned because this order has taken longer than it should and you need to know the current status and when you will get your tracking number. : )

alepryor

I had the same thoughts as well. The price increase and all...I was afraid he might disappear. I felt bad doubting Tan. He has gotten a little slower in answering emails, but usually Ill just send something like "Are you okay" and he will respond right back. I had to wait to get my DHL Tracking # too and that concerned me. He said he would send it or Ill get it on my mobile and I thought that was a little odd. But the next day he emailed me tracking and my package is an hour a way from me, scheduled delivery for Wed. Ive used Tan for 5 years so I guess I should have a little more faith, but you never know!

fox-ycodone

I finally got a tracking number today, 14 days after WU pick-up. It's still non-working but it's infinitely better than nothing.

Tan is clearly having some kind of shipping issues but is apparently still in business. Of course, these "shipping issues" make me paranoid about law enforcement; Brokedown Palace put me in fear of the Thai police for life.

Myself

I was thinking about placing an order here but the site wasn't really letting me find much information. I was using the realmedical.email site so maybe it isn't up and running completely yet. I think I will try again.

Horselover

Banned
I was thinking about placing an order here but the site wasn't really letting me find much information. I was using the realmedical.email site so maybe it isn't up and running completely yet. I think I will try again.

You have to place your order through email for now since the site is apparently not ready yet. The last time that I emailed Tan and asked him about it he said that it wasn't finished yet. That was probably about 3-4 weeks ago. I would shoot him an email and ask him if he has a timeframe when it will be done . The prices on the site are much cheaper for sure. I hope he doesn't change them to match what he is charging now. If you find out anything please let us know.

fox-ycodone

My package is scheduled to be delivered by DHL tomorrow. The two week wait for a tracking number was a little torturous but DHL is speedy as hell---and for those prices it should be;)

As long as you factor in some time between WU and shipment Tan is as reliable as ever.

Myself

I was able to use the site to place an order. Then I received I would say an automated email last night with my order number and what I'd ordered. Then today Tan sent me my order info and the information needed to pay by a different email. Luckily I checked my junk email because that's where the second one was at.

Myself

We don't have dhl in my little town. If I was reading it right it said that UPS takes over where dhl leaves off ?? Does anyone know if thats correct or not ?

Myself

Also wanted to let you know that the price on the website is the price that I paid / price he told me to send. He also said delivery would be 1-2 weeks. Hopefully All goes well.

Horselover

Banned
Thank you for letting me know! I think the website prices are lower than when you order by email? Is that correct? I will have to try the site next time if the prices are lower.

fox-ycodone

Just want to chime in about the packaging---it's so brilliant I initially thought I'd been ripped off.

I've been using Tan for years and he never bothered to hide the package contents (aside from writing "cosmetic" on the outer envelope, that is). Something has changed, but I'm not complaining. Discretion always makes good business sense.