www.realmedical.email (Formerly oversea2u.biz)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Hamburgerhed

Though you did eventually receive it via other methods, correct?

Sorry for the late reply. Didn't see this post.

Yes, I did receive the package via USPS. Although Tan assured me that an EMS Express package would arrive in the same timeframe as DHL, it still took 2 full weeks to get to me. Everything was intact.

Given his massive price increases and forced shipping method upgrade charges, I won't be reordering from him again. If I can't find a reliable, reasonably priced source soon, I guess that will be my impetus to get off of this train. It's been a long, bumpy ride.

Myself

Thank you for letting me know! I think the website prices are lower than when you order by email? Is that correct? I will have to try the site next time if the prices are lower.

This was my first time ordering from Tan. I've only ordered thru the site so I'm not aware of any other prices. The site worked for me when I went back the second time so if it's cheaper I'd definitely try that route.

Myself

Also wanted to give an update on my order. From the time I ordered, paid, money picked up, received working tracking number it took 3-4 days! I myself think that's pretty darn good so hopefully it all continues to go good and I receive my order next week!

superman11

Sounds ike a promising vendor. Apreciate the updates from all here as while I wait for Senior status Im scowering this area to find some potential winners. Any stories are helpful at this point!

Kenny1

I appears mine is moving right along, and going to take a week or less from the time the money was picked up.

Question, mine shows "Shipment on hold" at Cincinnati Customs. I doubt it does, but just wanted to ask if that means anything bad?

harddkyss

That is 100% normal. DHL has very fast dynamic tracking so if it stall's for say 5 minutes it'll say "on hold".
Perfectly normal.

You can not believe all you want but controlled deliveries have been happening for years. It's nothing new. They seize the meds (showed up with an unheard of delivery exception on the very last stage of tracking). Then weeks later two men show up, DEA and postal inspector. They bring the package, show an x-ray photo, say they know what it is and start asking for info. They want you to sign over custody of the package. I was hesitant, they assure me no charges would be brought against someone like me with legitimate health issues with a lower schedule item. They did sure go around and scare people, looking for info about the vendor..
You can not believe all you want. At your own risk.

Never use your own name on a delivery, ever. Plausible deniability. Use your dogs name if you have to.

Hi. I’m a new member who has finally gotten the guts to post and ask questions ok this forum in order to become more knowledgeable. I’ve always been nervous about saying something that violates the rules of conduct so please, please lmk if I’m communicating in a way that’s frowned upon. Thank you in advance.
I’m responding to your post with two questions. I believe the source I used the last few years is no more. Recently they sent a “promotional email” about changing their web address, but when I went to said address I couldn’t log in or find any evidence that I could place my normal order (although there was a page referencing emailing the company to request special orders). Anyway, I was always required to sign for my package and before my PO got to know me, they checked my ID.
Therefore, my first question is how could I use my dogs name in such a situation?
Secondly, I’m wondering how the DEA and postal inspector were aware of your legitimate health issues? Did they assume based on quantity contained in your package that it was intended solely for you? Any guidance regarding the above questions or my use on this forum will be greatly appreciated!!

I'm a little concerned too.

I recently placed an order with Tan, and after almost always getting notification money was picked up, I heard nothing this time. Also, I almost always get tracking number after shipment, if not, I just ask and he sends it, and it has always either already shipped or ships same day or so. This time i heard nothing for a few days after money was picked up. I then emailed for the tracking, and it took 4 days to hear back with a tracking number but the item had not shipped yet. It's clear to me it's a put off, but since almost all orders over 7 yrs or so have gone fine, a little trouble being low on product or whatever is fine, but that doesn't help me when I run out, the reason it's critical vendors are up front with any delays, but they aren't always.

Is anyone else experiencing anything out of the norm with Tan's service recently?

Also, and if I'm posting something I shouldn't please just remove that part of the post...Hopefully I can ask the most efficient way for me to find another trusted vendor for Tramadol?

I order by the thousand for a case of polio since near birth, and the doctors, even with a clearly viable problem, well I just got sick of trying to deal with their way over the line paranoia, and constantly being treated like a criminal because I'm in pain....it's crazy. Not an unusual problem for others as well, I would imagine.

At any rate, this is the only site I trust now, but I had a very hard time trying to find vendors here for Tramadol,, probably because I just don't know what I'm doing and as I understand it, I can't ask anyone privately, so as well as any advice on the best way to search what I need, I was wondering if it was within site rules to ask if someone PM me with the info I need?

Thanks for any advice at all on finding a back up vendor.
I’m new to posting and concerned about the most appropriate way to go about identifying/ using reputable sources. For example, I’m assuming TAN is an alias everyone knows for this source and that’s info I can’t be just told out right.
I had to find my first source on my own. I had also reached my limit with seeking for help with my anxiety after realizing a certain type of medication allowed me to act and feel like an average person day after day. I spent years in therapy learning coping skills and trying everything other than benzodiazepines (which would have been fine and great if any of that had improved my quality of life). I had to discover on my own that a certain medication is the only thing in 35 years that allows me to experience life without being in a constant state of feeling uncomfortable in public, talking to anyone including family/ friends over the phone much less face to face, overwhelmed managing day to day tasks, and obsessing over unlikely fears and situations. Even though I took the medication in an appropriate manner and it improved my quality of life greatly, no one was willing to believe I was genuine and the type of person the medication was created to help! Please let me know what you’ve found out about using this forum to help you gain information in an appropriate manner, please and thank you!

Myself

Well I'm pleased with my experience . The entire process took 9 - 10 days ,5 of which my package was in my state but was evidently handed over to the usps. The tracking number didn't show any movement from the time it got in state. It did show the delivery by date. It arrived in mailbox 1day ahead. Tan also treated me right with the samples.

Trainer25

Lapsed Senior Member
Okay I'm so confused. I've been buying from Tan from years - I used to have lots of reputation credit but lost it when I went inactive. I ordered from the website here and the guy said he was not Tan and then, I emailed Tan and he gave me a different website. Did anyone have that experience? Are you ordering from the realmedical website or another one? Thanks guys!

halfpast2

I tried ordering using western union but it declined and referred me to call customer service.

Is anybody else having issues with WU?

Trainer25

Lapsed Senior Member
I had no problems sending Western Union. I had that problem with MoneyGram before. I'm having some issues with my delivery - DHL says on hold, but I'll update when I get my package. I've been ordering from Tan for years and years and this time was very different, fingers crossed it will all go okay.

Trainer25

Lapsed Senior Member
So I found my old screename -took me forever to update my e-mail but I figured it out - my package was seized by customs. Vendor said he would reship. Just want to update people - I've ordered from the vendor for almost a decade and he's very reliable.I'll post my experience with reship.

12tina123

So I found my old screename -took me forever to update my e-mail but I figured it out - my package was seized by customs. Vendor said he would reship. Just want to update people - I've ordered from the vendor for almost a decade and he's very reliable.I'll post my experience with reship.
Trainer25, I was just wondering how was your package shipped? Was it DHL or USPS? If it was DHL, do you mind sharing what your tracking info said. I'm waiting on something through DHL and was wondering what my customs clearance description means. Thanks so much for your help. Sorry your package got seized, that really sucks.

Yorp

Wow, I had no idea Tan was still in business. I'm hoping that as I browse and get more rep up, I'll be able to find his recent contact info. As its been literally years since I've used him. I think since 2014 at least. How's the quality been on the trams for you guys? Still decent? Is he still shipping the white pills or has he changed to the yellow green ones? I'm hoping all of those questions are allowed and I'm not stepping on toes by asking them. I'm happy to wait til my time progresses and rep does as well. Just wanted to know how things are as far as quality, type and shipping now.

reroka40

I placed an order from them.
I received tracking info last night. will let you know when I get the items.
I placed an order for 300 trams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Horselover

Banned
I placed an order from them.
I received tracking info last night. will let you know when I get the items.
I placed an order for 300 trams.
Hi there, Does he give you the price listed on his website or a different amount. Just curious because he has been giving me a different amount than the website states. I haven't even tried the website yet.

Myself

Trainer25 just seen this...sorry your pkg was seized, hopefully it has all turned out good.
12tina123 my pkg was shipped dhl but since we don't have local dhl delivery it was then handed over to usps for delivery.
Yorp I've just recently dealt with Tan, a couple times now, and I'm very pleased with service and quality. I'm also new and I was able to find the answers so you should be good.
Horselover from previous talks I believe the new website has better prices but I would definitely go with the price he quotes you...imo.