www.realmedical.email (Formerly oversea2u.biz)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

scarlet-fiesta

Honorable member
well my senior status lapsed and looking for a new vendor! LOL. my usual place not shipping right. Might give this guy a try. It seems like a lot of you have had good experiences with him!

scarlet-fiesta

Honorable member
Okay I'm so confused. I've been buying from Tan from years - I used to have lots of reputation credit but lost it when I went inactive. I ordered from the website here and the guy said he was not Tan and then, I emailed Tan and he gave me a different website. Did anyone have that experience? Are you ordering from the realmedical website or another one? Thanks guys!
So it realmedical<dot>email not Tan? Curious if his prices are different. If you're willing to share his email address, that would be awesome

Busstop17

Couple days ago he said DHL is a no-go now too. Said he would send via usps express mail with two weeks shipping. Charged me the same $50 shipping fee although longer than DHL.

DiabloNoodle

I’m new to this post, I used to buy through Tan (I think it’s been a good 3 years now). Went to look for the old site yesterday but couldn’t find it. I emailed him, and he emailed me back pretty quickly w a new site: oversea2u.asia. I only mention it bc I saw others mention there was previously another site he’d been working on, w a dif name, realmedical. Sorry if someone already posted this and I missed it.

Myself

Couple days ago he said DHL is a no-go now too. Said he would send via usps express mail with two weeks shipping. Charged me the same $50 shipping fee although longer than DHL.
Well that's a shame. Dhl was really quick even though they didn't complete the delivery in my area they were quick while it was in their hands. I guess I better get an order in now.

ruby2

My experience - DHL sucks... they act in part as customs and stop things more frequently... they put a hold on my package after it cleared customs in Chicago and I got a seizure locally when package arrived to my regional distribution center.... That is more scary to me than a check in Chicago or NY... I dont mind the wait of other shipping methods, just now dont even know if I am on a local flagged list of sorts.....

Busstop17

Yeah, he told me that too. I really liked DHL, it was so fast. Back to long customs waits again.
Did you place an EMS order? Mine sent 9/29 still in OPPS. It’ll be a miracle if it’s a 2 week delivery ...he might as well not charge $50 and send regular mail.

Trainer25

Lapsed Senior Member
Here's my recent experience with tan whom I have been using for years and years. I e-mailed him and he gave me a different web address than the one here -I ordered as usual. A few days later it was on the truck to be delivered by DHL. Then, it got seized by customs (and the letter I got a week later suggested they knew exactly what it was and how much). Tan reshipped usps and I got it just fine. Interestingly, when I got my letter from customs, they mistakenly sent me a lot of letters with a lot of different names along with mine. This seller has great communication is trustworthy and I wonder if the reason he had to raise his prices was because of the seizures and reships. Like I said, I've been ordering for years and years and this was my first issue ever and he made it right.

Bumblebee25

I
Can y’all post your turnaround time experiences with this EMS/express usps? It’s my first time
I'm wondering the same thing. He told me 1-2 weeks max but I'm not sure i believe that until I hear from others that have used them recently.

Trainer25

Lapsed Senior Member
I
Can y’all post your turnaround time experiences with this EMS/express usps? It’s my first time
I'm wondering the same thing. He told me 1-2 weeks max but I'm not sure i believe that until I hear from others that have used them recently.
My recent usps shipment from him was just under 2 weeks. It's probably going to depend on how much time it spends in customs but my package was in the US in a week and then, with me in less than 2.

Bumblebee25

I
My recent usps shipment from him was just under 2 weeks. It's probably going to depend on how much time it spends in customs but my package was in the US in a week and then, with me in less than 2.
Thank you! That's good to hear!

reroka40

I placed an order from them.
I received tracking info last night. will let you know when I get the items.
I placed an order for 300 trams.
Hi there, Does he give you the price listed on his website or a different amount. Just curious because he has been giving me a different amount than the website states. I haven't even tried the website yet.
I did not count them but I seems I got about 500 for 200, Also it took about 10 days to get here. So shipping was pretty fast. I know I will order from him again unless I find somewhere cheaper.

Button16

I placed an order from them.
I received tracking info last night. will let you know when I get the items.
I placed an order for 300 trams.
Hi there, Does he give you the price listed on his website or a different amount. Just curious because he has been giving me a different amount than the website states. I haven't even tried the website yet.
I did not count them but I seems I got about 500 for 200, Also it took about 10 days to get here. So shipping was pretty fast. I know I will order from him again unless I find somewhere cheaper.
I’ve had good experiences with Tan so was happy to find this thread. I just placed an order and will report back.

tackerly

Is Express Mail scanned when it arrives in customs just like registered mail? This is the first shipment via Express as opposed to Registered and it usually doesn't take this long (6 days) for the package to arrive in the US.

therapy

Its a shame. The dhl took only 5 days. He says two weeks but if he is using express it has to be priority express international or else he is just using registered mail.

halfpast2

I'm curious to hear how long express is currently taking. I had an express package back in May/June that took about 40 days but that was at the height of the pandemic. I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again.

What have others experienced with express?

tackerly

I'm curious to hear how long express is currently taking. I had an express package back in May/June that took about 40 days but that was at the height of the pandemic. I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again.

What have others experienced with express?
I had an order ship on Oct 21 and it hasn't shown up in the US yet.