www.realmedical.email (Formerly oversea2u.biz)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

centralcoastmcrider

I thought about ordering from this site, but I’m a little nervous to order a big quantity after a recent LL. I’d love to have a stockpile to last a year or more.

I'm curious to hear how long express is currently taking. I had an express package back in May/June that took about 40 days but that was at the height of the pandemic. I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again.

What have others experienced with express?
I had an order ship on Oct 21 and it hasn't shown up in the US yet.
I had an order ship on the 16 of Oct and it hasn't shown up in the US either? Getting ready to email him today.

tackerly

I'm curious to hear how long express is currently taking. I had an express package back in May/June that took about 40 days but that was at the height of the pandemic. I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again.

I had an order ship on the 16 of Oct and it hasn't shown up in the US either? Getting ready to email him today.
I know that Thailand had halted shipments to the US USPS because of COVID but resumed on Oct 20. So there is a huge backlog of outbound shipments.

reroka40

I got my order in 10 days. Very nice order. I am ordering 500 more tonight. should get it in 10 days again will report. Any else order since the last time i posted?

tackerly

My order arrived today! Shipped Oct. 22 so around 12 days, not bad at all 😊
My order shipped on Oct 21 and still hasn't arrived in the US according to tracking - so you're fortunate. It's never taken this long to reach the US.

tackerly

Has your Oct 16th shipment arrived yet or entered the US?

Myrtle

Lapsed Senior Member
Looking for a new vendor and curious about e discretion of this vendor? Anyone have insight?