• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Xanax and testing

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Name taken

Distinguished member
I have searched both this forum and on Google and can’t come up with a solid answer on how long Xanax is detectable in a drug test such as a urine specimen. I’ve read anything from several months to four days.

I’m not talking about daily heavy use, just occasionally once a month or something. Anybody who has any input would be greatly appreciated.

chillaxxedd

It usually stays in the system for 3 days. From my own personal experience, it may be detectable in small amounts on day 4. So to be safe, make sure there is at least 4 days without use.

Name taken

Distinguished member
It usually stays in the system for 3 days. From my own personal experience, it may be detectable in small amounts on day 4. So to be safe, make sure there is at least 4 days without use.
Thank you. That sounds more like what I had in mind. It is always good to hear from somebody’s personal experience. I appreciate it.

Lugosivalentine

“Zeal overcomes all.”
Yeah, if your use is occasional then you’d be good in 3-4 days likely. Just be careful that they’re legit because the half-life of some rc’s (Which many presses are made from) is much longer, as you may know. But I know from experience that Xanax is one of the easiest to get out of your system. I think the half life is around 9 hours? Someone might double check that, but I’ve had a test on Monday and taken a few the Friday prior and I’ve always been good. But this is risky. If I’m being cautious enough, I start feeling comfortable around 5 days. I also sweat and exercise a lot. My metabolism is pretty fast but as long as your not taking them every day, they won’t hang around too too long.

CalmSeeker

Honorable member
I have searched both this forum and on Google and can’t come up with a solid answer on how long Xanax is detectable in a drug test such as a urine specimen. I’ve read anything from several months to four days.

I’m not talking about daily heavy use, just occasionally once a month or something. Anybody who has any input would be greatly appreciated.
I recently looked into this myself. Found a lot of different answers, but one consistent thing was metabolism and water intake. If you exercise regularly and drink lots of water, you’ll expunge the med pretty quick. Nicotine use also seems to speed up the process.
If you’re just an occasional user, you’ll likely get rid of it in a few days.
As someone who exercises everyday and already chugs a bunch of water, I can anecdotally say that my body burns through meds like this super fast. A pill that’s supposed to last 8 hours will maybe last 4 for me. Actually kind of sucks.

DoTrankimazin

Hello,

If you want a better answer call any lab from your zone and say them to pass you with the lab's chief. Ask you are worried about the Xanax you took about x days and probably he will give you free the answer in form of "Xanax after x days can't be detected". They have done thousands of cases, not just a few.

shihah22

Lapsed Senior Member
I was able to take xanax 2 full days (48 hours) before testing and pass it. My fast metabolism probably has something to do with that.

hooosier1

As with all drug tests , it depends on history and your weight. I think a week is a safe bet for almost anyone based on my research and personal experience. (4-5 days for me.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks