Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royal Mail and the Coronavirus

Update: It arrived this afternoon.

As I said it's been Easter weekend so that may have played a part, but it was a little more delayed than usual.

2. Hello all
    I’m expecting a package - first time from UK. USPS says it was processed through Langley May 28 th. When do you think I can expect it on east coast USA?
    Thnx
    Zinnia

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia63 View Post
    Hello all
    I’m expecting a package - first time from UK. USPS says it was processed through Langley May 28 th. When do you think I can expect it on east coast USA?
    Thnx
    Zinnia
    Any update? Has it arrived or tracking updated?
    Not sure on UK > US but last time I sent something myself it took around a week to arrive in the USA.

liltiki2 is just really niceliltiki2 is just really niceliltiki2 is just really niceliltiki2 is just really niceliltiki2 is just really niceliltiki2 is just really niceliltiki2 is just really niceliltiki2 is just really niceliltiki2 is just really niceliltiki2 is just really nice

Royal Mail Reddit is a great resource. USPS has one to (not affiliated with usps, it's run by postmen/women who moderate) but the RM one give you an idea about how backed up they are. Very uptodate info, if not on that site, it directs you to where to go for that. RM puts our the most useful, not hopeful, info on exactly what's going on with stuff trying to leave the uk. I highly reommend a visit.
    Seems things say leaving UK at Langley and sometimes a month later it lands in the destination country. That's how backed up they are. Take a look.
    Helpful Doc Rogue, tirorin, FirTree Rated helpful

5. Hey
    I just got tracking update from USPS- processed through facility. ISC LA! What? That’s an interesting route to take!
    ??*??
    Ps
    Parcel monitor says it’s in nyc.
    Z
    Like tirorin liked this post

Order from Europe > UK. 10 days.

Actually didn't come via RM like usual but thought I'd update.

7. Still waiting with no further movement! I checked out the USPS reddit site and parcelsapp.com to get delivery estimate time frame (5-14 days)??
    Z

Ordered Thursday, arrived today!

5 days, literally a record time. Seems RM are doing perfectly fine right now. Back to normal.
    Like FirTree liked this post

Hello (as I haven't been on the site for a while) - I've found RM pretty good so far, just ordering craft/ stationery bits, no major delays at all. Saying that, hope I haven't jinxed the vitamin order I just made!!! I hope you're all well and Covid-free.
    Like tirorin liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12