Thread: Why would buying from USA be shady.

1. Default Why would buying from USA be shady.

I just received a telephone mail and email.com

I thought I would try with a small email order

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dosbabe View Post

Don't do it, it is a scam.
    Helpful seashells Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Dosbabe View Post

Did you use the search bar and see if anyone else ordered from them? I'm sure it's a scam so save your money.

Ditto!

Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    It could even be a govt honey pot to catch people ordering scheduled drugs and bust them. I have heard of a few in usa in the past that sent but they get quickly shut down

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

@Dosbabe, much as with almost anything related to the 'net, if someone gives you a "cold call" (or email or text,) you are well advised to assume it's a scam. Yeah, you might miss out on a one-in-a-million legit opportunity, but the odds are so high that it's a scam, you should just go with that. Good vendors don't call strangers out of the blue.

I assume that's a lot of why you're already a member here, both to try to suss out legitimate vendors, and to try to locate new, vetted vendors. So, work on your post counts to try to get to "senior" status, and use the "search" functions available to all board members, and do some research, you'll get lots better info that way. Please, also, read as many threads/posts as you are able to, and contribute to threads whenever you have something to add, or a question to ask. IMO, reading is even more important than posting, but you do need to try to be clear when you post.

Peace.

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    seashells has a reputation beyond repute
    Listen to the ones that have more knowledge about these things then you. You will learn so much. Yeah its a SCAM.....peace
    Helpful jakemoe, Gullible Rated helpful

8. '' Don't do it, it is a scam. ''

I agree, I hope that makes sense.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.