• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

New profile posts

Update: What a magical evening on the west coast. It's raining, which we need 👏🏻. There's thunder, but no lightning, and my 2 glasses of red wine and edible have kicked in. I'm feeling very zen at the moment. Hope you all are, too.

Have an amazing weekend, everyone. :heart:
Kind of a blah day. We actually had a thunderstorm this afternoon w/lightning and everything! So rare for us, but we need it. I just wish I hadn't wasted the money on a car wash 2 hours earlier. 😂

Highlight of the day was seeing this. Which one will it be - the red pill or the blue pill? 🤔

Hi everyone! Well, after several months I finally remembered the password to my old account and both have now been combined. You can just call me Zen_Life or "Zen" going forward. Whoopee! 💃
Hi there,

I just placed my first order & am excited to have someone whose been so kind and reassuring since I've never had to order online before. How do you all like the service on onlinerefills.to?

Can anyone help calm my nerves on this before it comes? I'm putting my faith in this site, and hoping it will work out :)
"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that" - Robin Williams

RIP Mr. Williams, who we lost 7 years ago today, August 11th, 2014. The world was a much better place when you were in it.

Robin Williams .png
Did we lose H20shed
Reactions: Binky
Admin
Admin
It's a shame but I haven't heard from him for a while :(
  • Sad
Reactions: Binky
Seychelle
Seychelle
@H20shed, need a good fight, where are you bitch :)
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks